Ryan Reynolds' 'Buried' Gets Teaser Trailer and New Clip
A teaser trailer for "Buried" starring Ryan Reynolds has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of MTV, the trailer shows the actor who makes a record with his cellphone in a small dark space.
Soon after, MTV debuted a clip for the drama film. This clip manages to reveal that Reynolds is a hostage and is buried alive with the cellphone to make a video for his captors. He additionally gets threat that someone close to him will be shot if he refuses to record the video.
"Buried" follows Ryan Reynolds' Paul who is a U.S. contractor working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
Beside Reynolds, the thriller also has Ivana Mino, Jose Maria Yazpik and Joe Guarneri joining the cast ensemble. Directed by Rodrigo Cortes, this indie movie runs at the 26th Sundance Film Festival on January 21 and is planned to be dropped in U.S. theaters this year.
- "Buried" teaser trailer
- "Buried" clip
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake