Ryan Reynolds' 'Buried' Gets Teaser Trailer and New Clip
A teaser trailer for "Buried" starring Ryan Reynolds has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of MTV, the trailer shows the actor who makes a record with his cellphone in a small dark space.
Soon after, MTV debuted a clip for the drama film. This clip manages to reveal that Reynolds is a hostage and is buried alive with the cellphone to make a video for his captors. He additionally gets threat that someone close to him will be shot if he refuses to record the video.
"Buried" follows Ryan Reynolds' Paul who is a U.S. contractor working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
Beside Reynolds, the thriller also has Ivana Mino, Jose Maria Yazpik and Joe Guarneri joining the cast ensemble. Directed by Rodrigo Cortes, this indie movie runs at the 26th Sundance Film Festival on January 21 and is planned to be dropped in U.S. theaters this year.
- "Buried" teaser trailer
- "Buried" clip
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences