Ryan Reynolds' 'Buried' Gets Teaser Trailer and New Clip
A teaser trailer for "Buried" starring Ryan Reynolds has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of MTV, the trailer shows the actor who makes a record with his cellphone in a small dark space.
Soon after, MTV debuted a clip for the drama film. This clip manages to reveal that Reynolds is a hostage and is buried alive with the cellphone to make a video for his captors. He additionally gets threat that someone close to him will be shot if he refuses to record the video.
"Buried" follows Ryan Reynolds' Paul who is a U.S. contractor working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
Beside Reynolds, the thriller also has Ivana Mino, Jose Maria Yazpik and Joe Guarneri joining the cast ensemble. Directed by Rodrigo Cortes, this indie movie runs at the 26th Sundance Film Festival on January 21 and is planned to be dropped in U.S. theaters this year.
- "Buried" teaser trailer
- "Buried" clip
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility