Ryan Reynolds' 'Buried' Gets Teaser Trailer and New Clip
A teaser trailer for "Buried" starring Ryan Reynolds has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of MTV, the trailer shows the actor who makes a record with his cellphone in a small dark space.
Soon after, MTV debuted a clip for the drama film. This clip manages to reveal that Reynolds is a hostage and is buried alive with the cellphone to make a video for his captors. He additionally gets threat that someone close to him will be shot if he refuses to record the video.
"Buried" follows Ryan Reynolds' Paul who is a U.S. contractor working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap.
Beside Reynolds, the thriller also has Ivana Mino, Jose Maria Yazpik and Joe Guarneri joining the cast ensemble. Directed by Rodrigo Cortes, this indie movie runs at the 26th Sundance Film Festival on January 21 and is planned to be dropped in U.S. theaters this year.
- "Buried" teaser trailer
- "Buried" clip
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7