Adam Lambert's PSA for Haiti Relief
Using his fame, Adam Lambert teams up with ET and Red Cross to get people donating for Haiti earthquake victims. The runner up of "American Idol" season 8 has recorded a PSA that shows the devastating condition in the Caribbean island post the disaster. Lambert explains how people can contribute with only one dollar.
Beside Lambert, a number of celebrities including Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Selena Gomez and Christina Aguilera will join a telethon that airs in over 30 major networks on Friday, January 22 starting 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. PST. Some will be performing live while some will be on the phone lines to take the calls from generous viewers.
George Clooney will be hosting the telethon from Los Angeles while Wyclef Jean will headline in New York City. CNN's Anderson Cooper will report live from Haiti to show the latest condition of the island.
More Adam Lambert News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'