Adam Lambert's PSA for Haiti Relief
Using his fame, Adam Lambert teams up with ET and Red Cross to get people donating for Haiti earthquake victims. The runner up of "American Idol" season 8 has recorded a PSA that shows the devastating condition in the Caribbean island post the disaster. Lambert explains how people can contribute with only one dollar.
Beside Lambert, a number of celebrities including Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Selena Gomez and Christina Aguilera will join a telethon that airs in over 30 major networks on Friday, January 22 starting 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. PST. Some will be performing live while some will be on the phone lines to take the calls from generous viewers.
George Clooney will be hosting the telethon from Los Angeles while Wyclef Jean will headline in New York City. CNN's Anderson Cooper will report live from Haiti to show the latest condition of the island.
More Adam Lambert News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die