Adam Lambert's PSA for Haiti Relief
Using his fame, Adam Lambert teams up with ET and Red Cross to get people donating for Haiti earthquake victims. The runner up of "American Idol" season 8 has recorded a PSA that shows the devastating condition in the Caribbean island post the disaster. Lambert explains how people can contribute with only one dollar.
Beside Lambert, a number of celebrities including Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Selena Gomez and Christina Aguilera will join a telethon that airs in over 30 major networks on Friday, January 22 starting 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. PST. Some will be performing live while some will be on the phone lines to take the calls from generous viewers.
George Clooney will be hosting the telethon from Los Angeles while Wyclef Jean will headline in New York City. CNN's Anderson Cooper will report live from Haiti to show the latest condition of the island.
More Adam Lambert News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio