Adam Lambert's PSA for Haiti Relief
Using his fame, Adam Lambert teams up with ET and Red Cross to get people donating for Haiti earthquake victims. The runner up of "American Idol" season 8 has recorded a PSA that shows the devastating condition in the Caribbean island post the disaster. Lambert explains how people can contribute with only one dollar.
Beside Lambert, a number of celebrities including Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Selena Gomez and Christina Aguilera will join a telethon that airs in over 30 major networks on Friday, January 22 starting 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. PST. Some will be performing live while some will be on the phone lines to take the calls from generous viewers.
George Clooney will be hosting the telethon from Los Angeles while Wyclef Jean will headline in New York City. CNN's Anderson Cooper will report live from Haiti to show the latest condition of the island.
More Adam Lambert News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo