Adam Lambert's PSA for Haiti Relief
Using his fame, Adam Lambert teams up with ET and Red Cross to get people donating for Haiti earthquake victims. The runner up of "American Idol" season 8 has recorded a PSA that shows the devastating condition in the Caribbean island post the disaster. Lambert explains how people can contribute with only one dollar.
Beside Lambert, a number of celebrities including Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Selena Gomez and Christina Aguilera will join a telethon that airs in over 30 major networks on Friday, January 22 starting 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. PST. Some will be performing live while some will be on the phone lines to take the calls from generous viewers.
George Clooney will be hosting the telethon from Los Angeles while Wyclef Jean will headline in New York City. CNN's Anderson Cooper will report live from Haiti to show the latest condition of the island.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie