Miranda Kerr's Nude Pictures for GQ Unveiled
Miranda Kerr has bared her skin for February issue of GQ magazine. The Victoria's Secret model is not only stripping down to her underwear but also posing topless in one of the images. In two of the already released images, she is also seen naked and only using her hands to cover her breasts.
In an interview with the magazine, Kerr admits that she spends maybe one night a week at home lately because she's always traveling for jobs with the companion of her dog. Asked if she feels lonely, the 26-year-old beauty said, "I'm lucky. I like my own time." Kerr's raunchy shots for the publication can be seen at gq.com.
Personally, Miranda Kerr has dated Orlando Bloom since late 2007. In December 2008, the couple was hit with engagement rumor but the representative for the Aussie model dismissed the report, saying "Miranda herself has clearly stated she is not engaged. There is nothing else to be said."
More Miranda Kerr News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says