Miranda Kerr's Nude Pictures for GQ Unveiled
Miranda Kerr has bared her skin for February issue of GQ magazine. The Victoria's Secret model is not only stripping down to her underwear but also posing topless in one of the images. In two of the already released images, she is also seen naked and only using her hands to cover her breasts.
In an interview with the magazine, Kerr admits that she spends maybe one night a week at home lately because she's always traveling for jobs with the companion of her dog. Asked if she feels lonely, the 26-year-old beauty said, "I'm lucky. I like my own time." Kerr's raunchy shots for the publication can be seen at gq.com.
Personally, Miranda Kerr has dated Orlando Bloom since late 2007. In December 2008, the couple was hit with engagement rumor but the representative for the Aussie model dismissed the report, saying "Miranda herself has clearly stated she is not engaged. There is nothing else to be said."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics