Brooke Mueller Treated in ICU, Charlie Sheen Allowed to Visit Her
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller has been admitted to hospital due to complications following an oral surgery. And despite being ordered not to have any contact with her, the "Two and a Half Men" star is allowed to visit her at the facility.
According to his representative, Charlie immediately went to the hospital soon after learning about Brooke's condition and having the judge's permission. However, "because of the restraining order still in place, he was not allowed to speak with her but she was aware he was there," the spokesperson said before adding that the actor is very concerned about his wife.
Brooke herself is suffering from pneumonia in both lungs and is now treated in emergency room. "They [doctors] are filling Brooke with antibiotics," her mother Moira Fiore told People. "She waited too long to get her impacted wisdom tooth removed and the infection has spread all over. It is in her bloodstream."
Brooke's lawyer confessed "she's not doing great". Although there is a chance she will be released anytime soon, doctors still want to keep her in bed for several days. And when she leaves the hospital, the modification to the restraining order against Charlie will be terminated. It means he is not allowed to accompany her at their L.A. home during her recovery.
Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen were originally scheduled to appear before judge for a hearing on January 22 following a Christmas dispute which landed him behind the bar. Due to her condition, there will be a conference call on January 21 between the D.A., judge as well as Charlie and Brooke's attorneys regarding whether or not the Friday court date will be pushed back.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake