Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Tweet About Their New Hip-Hop Duet
Just earlier this week, Joe Jonas revealed about writing songs with people outside the Jonas Brothers. And now, he exchanges Twitter posts with his Disney co-star Demi Lovato, hinting about making a duet with her.
Demi was the first to write to the middle of the Jonas band. "@joejonas Yayyy I can't wait to sing our new duet together! :D," so she posted. Minutes later, Joe replied, "@ddlovato you mean our new hip hop duet?"
It is still unclear what project the two make the track for. The fact is, Jonas Brothers will soon collaborate with Demi Lovato at the upcoming Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo on March 7. They have also teamed up in a song called "Bounce", performing a la Black Eyed Peas in a viral video while filming their TV movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" in Canada.
Previously, Joe Jonas told MTV that all the talk about his and brother Nick Jonas' side projects is not a hint that Jonas Brothers are breaking up. "It just makes it even better for the three of us and means that we all have our own individual styles of music that we love," he said.
"I'm doing a lot of writing and I'm not sure where that will pick up," he further stated. "I'm kind of sure, but I can't really talk about it. I'm excited. It's gonna be a really cool 2010. [Nick's] music and the music I'm writing and Kevin's music that he really wanted to start writing. I think all of our music together after all this time is really going to make it a great tour and a new album. So it's great to be able to have these opportunities to do these different things."
More Joe Jonas News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal