Miley Cyrus' Ex-Lover Justin Gaston Performing His New Song
Justin Gaston has a new song called "Paper Hearts". And the ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus recently went to the iHeart Radio to perform the track for the very first time. He is wearing checkered shirt and bringing his guitar while performing the acoustic version of the song.
The clip of his performance is kicked off with his commentary on what makes him want to be a musician. He is interested to play music since the age of 14. "I played baseball ... [but] I couldn't take it anymore for some reason," he said before adding about picking up his father's guitar and learning some chords.
Justin Gaston is no stranger to music. The underwear model once participated at the sixth season of the country music singing competition "Nashville Star". The aspiring singer finished at the tenth position during the talent show.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'