Miley Cyrus' Ex-Lover Justin Gaston Performing His New Song
Justin Gaston has a new song called "Paper Hearts". And the ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus recently went to the iHeart Radio to perform the track for the very first time. He is wearing checkered shirt and bringing his guitar while performing the acoustic version of the song.
The clip of his performance is kicked off with his commentary on what makes him want to be a musician. He is interested to play music since the age of 14. "I played baseball ... [but] I couldn't take it anymore for some reason," he said before adding about picking up his father's guitar and learning some chords.
Justin Gaston is no stranger to music. The underwear model once participated at the sixth season of the country music singing competition "Nashville Star". The aspiring singer finished at the tenth position during the talent show.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'