Miley Cyrus' Ex-Lover Justin Gaston Performing His New Song
Justin Gaston has a new song called "Paper Hearts". And the ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus recently went to the iHeart Radio to perform the track for the very first time. He is wearing checkered shirt and bringing his guitar while performing the acoustic version of the song.
The clip of his performance is kicked off with his commentary on what makes him want to be a musician. He is interested to play music since the age of 14. "I played baseball ... [but] I couldn't take it anymore for some reason," he said before adding about picking up his father's guitar and learning some chords.
Justin Gaston is no stranger to music. The underwear model once participated at the sixth season of the country music singing competition "Nashville Star". The aspiring singer finished at the tenth position during the talent show.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory