Miley Cyrus' Ex-Lover Justin Gaston Performing His New Song
Justin Gaston has a new song called "Paper Hearts". And the ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus recently went to the iHeart Radio to perform the track for the very first time. He is wearing checkered shirt and bringing his guitar while performing the acoustic version of the song.
The clip of his performance is kicked off with his commentary on what makes him want to be a musician. He is interested to play music since the age of 14. "I played baseball ... [but] I couldn't take it anymore for some reason," he said before adding about picking up his father's guitar and learning some chords.
Justin Gaston is no stranger to music. The underwear model once participated at the sixth season of the country music singing competition "Nashville Star". The aspiring singer finished at the tenth position during the talent show.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses