Miley Cyrus' Ex-Lover Justin Gaston Performing His New Song
Justin Gaston has a new song called "Paper Hearts". And the ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus recently went to the iHeart Radio to perform the track for the very first time. He is wearing checkered shirt and bringing his guitar while performing the acoustic version of the song.
The clip of his performance is kicked off with his commentary on what makes him want to be a musician. He is interested to play music since the age of 14. "I played baseball ... [but] I couldn't take it anymore for some reason," he said before adding about picking up his father's guitar and learning some chords.
Justin Gaston is no stranger to music. The underwear model once participated at the sixth season of the country music singing competition "Nashville Star". The aspiring singer finished at the tenth position during the talent show.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage