Jennifer Aniston Made Out With Gerard Butler in Kitchen
Reports are making round that Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler were more than just co-presenters at 67th Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 17. A witness claimed to have seen them drinking champagne backstage and "at one point, they were making out in the kitchen. They were attached at the hip all night. They definitely seemed very couple-y."
There is no proof yet to the allegations from NY Post's source. However, Aniston was indeed staying close to Butler that night because they were on duty to announce the winner of Best Screenplay and to promote their joint movie "The Bounty Hunter". They arrived on the red carpet together and posed for the photographers hugging.
Back in September last year, Butler was forced to deny the speculation that he's Aniston's lover. He said, "I love her to death. She's the coolest and she's become a great friend, but there's nothing going on. And if there was, I'd be happy to say it!"
Off the romance rumors, Gerard Butler is joining a good cause by auctioning his Golden Globes suits to help Haiti Relief. Artists for Peace and Justice will start the auction on eBay next week and the proceed will benefit the victims of Haiti earthquake.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future