Jennifer Aniston Made Out With Gerard Butler in Kitchen
Reports are making round that Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler were more than just co-presenters at 67th Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 17. A witness claimed to have seen them drinking champagne backstage and "at one point, they were making out in the kitchen. They were attached at the hip all night. They definitely seemed very couple-y."
There is no proof yet to the allegations from NY Post's source. However, Aniston was indeed staying close to Butler that night because they were on duty to announce the winner of Best Screenplay and to promote their joint movie "The Bounty Hunter". They arrived on the red carpet together and posed for the photographers hugging.
Back in September last year, Butler was forced to deny the speculation that he's Aniston's lover. He said, "I love her to death. She's the coolest and she's become a great friend, but there's nothing going on. And if there was, I'd be happy to say it!"
Off the romance rumors, Gerard Butler is joining a good cause by auctioning his Golden Globes suits to help Haiti Relief. Artists for Peace and Justice will start the auction on eBay next week and the proceed will benefit the victims of Haiti earthquake.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift