'True Blood' Explores Bill-Sam Relationship Erotically
The third season of "True Blood" will explore same-sex relationship beyond Lafayette and his new lover, Jesus. Bill and Sam who used to compete for Sookie's love, will be entangled in something which creator Alan Ball described to EW as "erotic connection".
Bill will be "donating" blood to save Sam's life, much like when he saved Sookie when she was beaten by a couple who wants to take his blood for V in the first season. Ball elaborated, the two men will have "not just any connection" but "an erotic connection." For a fact, when a vampire's blood runs inside someone, the vampire will be able to sense and feel the person.
Ball won't go into details but shared a bit about Lafayette and new character Jesus who is played by Kevin Alejandro. "[Lafayette] is very guarded and Jesus is a guy [is] willing to knock down some of those guards," said Ball. "[Though] it's not an easy relationship, they have a lot in common. They're both shamans of sorts, healers, so there's a reason they get brought together."
The third season will begin in June. "True Blood" missed a shot at winning an award at recent Golden Globes when Anna Paquin lost to Julianna Margulies of "The Good Wife" in the Best Drama Actress in Series category.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'