'True Blood' Explores Bill-Sam Relationship Erotically
The third season of "True Blood" will explore same-sex relationship beyond Lafayette and his new lover, Jesus. Bill and Sam who used to compete for Sookie's love, will be entangled in something which creator Alan Ball described to EW as "erotic connection".
Bill will be "donating" blood to save Sam's life, much like when he saved Sookie when she was beaten by a couple who wants to take his blood for V in the first season. Ball elaborated, the two men will have "not just any connection" but "an erotic connection." For a fact, when a vampire's blood runs inside someone, the vampire will be able to sense and feel the person.
Ball won't go into details but shared a bit about Lafayette and new character Jesus who is played by Kevin Alejandro. "[Lafayette] is very guarded and Jesus is a guy [is] willing to knock down some of those guards," said Ball. "[Though] it's not an easy relationship, they have a lot in common. They're both shamans of sorts, healers, so there's a reason they get brought together."
The third season will begin in June. "True Blood" missed a shot at winning an award at recent Golden Globes when Anna Paquin lost to Julianna Margulies of "The Good Wife" in the Best Drama Actress in Series category.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest