'True Blood' Explores Bill-Sam Relationship Erotically
The third season of "True Blood" will explore same-sex relationship beyond Lafayette and his new lover, Jesus. Bill and Sam who used to compete for Sookie's love, will be entangled in something which creator Alan Ball described to EW as "erotic connection".
Bill will be "donating" blood to save Sam's life, much like when he saved Sookie when she was beaten by a couple who wants to take his blood for V in the first season. Ball elaborated, the two men will have "not just any connection" but "an erotic connection." For a fact, when a vampire's blood runs inside someone, the vampire will be able to sense and feel the person.
Ball won't go into details but shared a bit about Lafayette and new character Jesus who is played by Kevin Alejandro. "[Lafayette] is very guarded and Jesus is a guy [is] willing to knock down some of those guards," said Ball. "[Though] it's not an easy relationship, they have a lot in common. They're both shamans of sorts, healers, so there's a reason they get brought together."
The third season will begin in June. "True Blood" missed a shot at winning an award at recent Golden Globes when Anna Paquin lost to Julianna Margulies of "The Good Wife" in the Best Drama Actress in Series category.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet