'True Blood' Explores Bill-Sam Relationship Erotically
The third season of "True Blood" will explore same-sex relationship beyond Lafayette and his new lover, Jesus. Bill and Sam who used to compete for Sookie's love, will be entangled in something which creator Alan Ball described to EW as "erotic connection".
Bill will be "donating" blood to save Sam's life, much like when he saved Sookie when she was beaten by a couple who wants to take his blood for V in the first season. Ball elaborated, the two men will have "not just any connection" but "an erotic connection." For a fact, when a vampire's blood runs inside someone, the vampire will be able to sense and feel the person.
Ball won't go into details but shared a bit about Lafayette and new character Jesus who is played by Kevin Alejandro. "[Lafayette] is very guarded and Jesus is a guy [is] willing to knock down some of those guards," said Ball. "[Though] it's not an easy relationship, they have a lot in common. They're both shamans of sorts, healers, so there's a reason they get brought together."
The third season will begin in June. "True Blood" missed a shot at winning an award at recent Golden Globes when Anna Paquin lost to Julianna Margulies of "The Good Wife" in the Best Drama Actress in Series category.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic