'Pants on the Ground' Singer Larry Platt Offered Record Deal
62-year-old Larry Platt who claims his fame across the U.S. after auditioning "American Idol" in Atlanta has been offered a record deal by Jake Records. Thus, his self-written track "Pants on the Ground" which is currently sweeping the nation may be released sometime soon.
"General Larry Platt has an energy about him that is infectious," the company's CEO Scott Thomas praised the veteran. "We'd love to work with Mr. Platt to generate some exposure for his original song, but also the causes that he holds near and dear to him."
Though failing to receive a golden ticket from the Idol singing show, Larry Platt successfully made judge Randy Jackson to get up, sing and dance with him at the end of his audition. This catchy tune also gave Simon Cowell "a horrible feeling that song could be a hit."
More and more American people are infected by Larry's song as his audition footage hit the YouTube and garnered thousand views. From the video-sharing website, it was brought to the locker room by Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre and invaded the small screen once again as Jimmy Fallon covered it on his show, and the ladies from "The View" invited Larry to perform it on their talk show.
More American Idol News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her