'Pants on the Ground' Singer Larry Platt Offered Record Deal
62-year-old Larry Platt who claims his fame across the U.S. after auditioning "American Idol" in Atlanta has been offered a record deal by Jake Records. Thus, his self-written track "Pants on the Ground" which is currently sweeping the nation may be released sometime soon.
"General Larry Platt has an energy about him that is infectious," the company's CEO Scott Thomas praised the veteran. "We'd love to work with Mr. Platt to generate some exposure for his original song, but also the causes that he holds near and dear to him."
Though failing to receive a golden ticket from the Idol singing show, Larry Platt successfully made judge Randy Jackson to get up, sing and dance with him at the end of his audition. This catchy tune also gave Simon Cowell "a horrible feeling that song could be a hit."
More and more American people are infected by Larry's song as his audition footage hit the YouTube and garnered thousand views. From the video-sharing website, it was brought to the locker room by Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre and invaded the small screen once again as Jimmy Fallon covered it on his show, and the ladies from "The View" invited Larry to perform it on their talk show.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!