Muse, Gorillaz and Jay-Z to Headline 2010 Coachella Music Festival
Musicians who will rock the 11th Annual Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival have been revealed. And leading the three-day concert will be rapper Jay-Z on day 1, British band Muse on day 2 and virtual trio Gorillaz on day 3, it was confirmed.
The festivity will be kicked off on April 16 and take place at Empire Polo Field in Indio, California. Them Crooked Vultures, Vampire Weekend, Deadmau5, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Calle 13 and La Roux will perform on the first day.
The next day, Faith No More, DJ Tiesto, MGMT, David Guetta, The Dead Weather, Corinne Bailey Rae and Band of Skulls will entertain the concertgoers. Musical acts singing on the last day, meanwhile, include B.o.B., Thom Yorke, Matt and Kim, Florence and the Machine and Pavement.
Tickets for the three gigs will go on sale beginning Friday, January 22 at 10:00 A.M. More info about the forthcoming show and its line-up can be seen on the Coachella Music Festival official site.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media