Muse, Gorillaz and Jay-Z to Headline 2010 Coachella Music Festival
Musicians who will rock the 11th Annual Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival have been revealed. And leading the three-day concert will be rapper Jay-Z on day 1, British band Muse on day 2 and virtual trio Gorillaz on day 3, it was confirmed.
The festivity will be kicked off on April 16 and take place at Empire Polo Field in Indio, California. Them Crooked Vultures, Vampire Weekend, Deadmau5, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Calle 13 and La Roux will perform on the first day.
The next day, Faith No More, DJ Tiesto, MGMT, David Guetta, The Dead Weather, Corinne Bailey Rae and Band of Skulls will entertain the concertgoers. Musical acts singing on the last day, meanwhile, include B.o.B., Thom Yorke, Matt and Kim, Florence and the Machine and Pavement.
Tickets for the three gigs will go on sale beginning Friday, January 22 at 10:00 A.M. More info about the forthcoming show and its line-up can be seen on the Coachella Music Festival official site.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie