Muse, Gorillaz and Jay-Z to Headline 2010 Coachella Music Festival
Musicians who will rock the 11th Annual Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival have been revealed. And leading the three-day concert will be rapper Jay-Z on day 1, British band Muse on day 2 and virtual trio Gorillaz on day 3, it was confirmed.
The festivity will be kicked off on April 16 and take place at Empire Polo Field in Indio, California. Them Crooked Vultures, Vampire Weekend, Deadmau5, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Calle 13 and La Roux will perform on the first day.
The next day, Faith No More, DJ Tiesto, MGMT, David Guetta, The Dead Weather, Corinne Bailey Rae and Band of Skulls will entertain the concertgoers. Musical acts singing on the last day, meanwhile, include B.o.B., Thom Yorke, Matt and Kim, Florence and the Machine and Pavement.
Tickets for the three gigs will go on sale beginning Friday, January 22 at 10:00 A.M. More info about the forthcoming show and its line-up can be seen on the Coachella Music Festival official site.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'