Muse, Gorillaz and Jay-Z to Headline 2010 Coachella Music Festival
Musicians who will rock the 11th Annual Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival have been revealed. And leading the three-day concert will be rapper Jay-Z on day 1, British band Muse on day 2 and virtual trio Gorillaz on day 3, it was confirmed.
The festivity will be kicked off on April 16 and take place at Empire Polo Field in Indio, California. Them Crooked Vultures, Vampire Weekend, Deadmau5, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Calle 13 and La Roux will perform on the first day.
The next day, Faith No More, DJ Tiesto, MGMT, David Guetta, The Dead Weather, Corinne Bailey Rae and Band of Skulls will entertain the concertgoers. Musical acts singing on the last day, meanwhile, include B.o.B., Thom Yorke, Matt and Kim, Florence and the Machine and Pavement.
Tickets for the three gigs will go on sale beginning Friday, January 22 at 10:00 A.M. More info about the forthcoming show and its line-up can be seen on the Coachella Music Festival official site.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'