Muse, Gorillaz and Jay-Z to Headline 2010 Coachella Music Festival
Musicians who will rock the 11th Annual Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival have been revealed. And leading the three-day concert will be rapper Jay-Z on day 1, British band Muse on day 2 and virtual trio Gorillaz on day 3, it was confirmed.
The festivity will be kicked off on April 16 and take place at Empire Polo Field in Indio, California. Them Crooked Vultures, Vampire Weekend, Deadmau5, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Calle 13 and La Roux will perform on the first day.
The next day, Faith No More, DJ Tiesto, MGMT, David Guetta, The Dead Weather, Corinne Bailey Rae and Band of Skulls will entertain the concertgoers. Musical acts singing on the last day, meanwhile, include B.o.B., Thom Yorke, Matt and Kim, Florence and the Machine and Pavement.
Tickets for the three gigs will go on sale beginning Friday, January 22 at 10:00 A.M. More info about the forthcoming show and its line-up can be seen on the Coachella Music Festival official site.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'