Snooki of 'Jersey Shore' Considering Solo Reality Show
Snooki, the most notorious cast of MTV's "Jersey Shore", has admitted that she has got the calls from other networks to have her solo show. The petite 21-year-old said she has had offers to star in a dating show like "Shot at Love", tentatively called "Snookin' for Love".
Attending a Golden Globes event held on Friday, January 15, Snookie revealed to Us Magazine, "Definitely there is no set thing, but it has been talked about. I got offers from VH1 and other reality networks." Previously she also told People that she has desires to be in another TV show. "I love being in the center of attention. I need to be on TV," she said.
Regarding what kind of guy she would go after if "Snookin' for Love" is indeed happening, Snooki said, "A guy I can be real with. I love to be a dork; I love a guy with a sense of humor!" And in two words, it means, "Paul Walker".
"Jersey Shore" airs every Thursdays at 10/9c on MTV.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked