Snooki of 'Jersey Shore' Considering Solo Reality Show
Snooki, the most notorious cast of MTV's "Jersey Shore", has admitted that she has got the calls from other networks to have her solo show. The petite 21-year-old said she has had offers to star in a dating show like "Shot at Love", tentatively called "Snookin' for Love".
Attending a Golden Globes event held on Friday, January 15, Snookie revealed to Us Magazine, "Definitely there is no set thing, but it has been talked about. I got offers from VH1 and other reality networks." Previously she also told People that she has desires to be in another TV show. "I love being in the center of attention. I need to be on TV," she said.
Regarding what kind of guy she would go after if "Snookin' for Love" is indeed happening, Snooki said, "A guy I can be real with. I love to be a dork; I love a guy with a sense of humor!" And in two words, it means, "Paul Walker".
"Jersey Shore" airs every Thursdays at 10/9c on MTV.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart