Snooki of 'Jersey Shore' Considering Solo Reality Show
Snooki, the most notorious cast of MTV's "Jersey Shore", has admitted that she has got the calls from other networks to have her solo show. The petite 21-year-old said she has had offers to star in a dating show like "Shot at Love", tentatively called "Snookin' for Love".
Attending a Golden Globes event held on Friday, January 15, Snookie revealed to Us Magazine, "Definitely there is no set thing, but it has been talked about. I got offers from VH1 and other reality networks." Previously she also told People that she has desires to be in another TV show. "I love being in the center of attention. I need to be on TV," she said.
Regarding what kind of guy she would go after if "Snookin' for Love" is indeed happening, Snooki said, "A guy I can be real with. I love to be a dork; I love a guy with a sense of humor!" And in two words, it means, "Paul Walker".
"Jersey Shore" airs every Thursdays at 10/9c on MTV.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors