Snooki of 'Jersey Shore' Considering Solo Reality Show
Snooki, the most notorious cast of MTV's "Jersey Shore", has admitted that she has got the calls from other networks to have her solo show. The petite 21-year-old said she has had offers to star in a dating show like "Shot at Love", tentatively called "Snookin' for Love".
Attending a Golden Globes event held on Friday, January 15, Snookie revealed to Us Magazine, "Definitely there is no set thing, but it has been talked about. I got offers from VH1 and other reality networks." Previously she also told People that she has desires to be in another TV show. "I love being in the center of attention. I need to be on TV," she said.
Regarding what kind of guy she would go after if "Snookin' for Love" is indeed happening, Snooki said, "A guy I can be real with. I love to be a dork; I love a guy with a sense of humor!" And in two words, it means, "Paul Walker".
"Jersey Shore" airs every Thursdays at 10/9c on MTV.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'