Snooki of 'Jersey Shore' Considering Solo Reality Show
Snooki, the most notorious cast of MTV's "Jersey Shore", has admitted that she has got the calls from other networks to have her solo show. The petite 21-year-old said she has had offers to star in a dating show like "Shot at Love", tentatively called "Snookin' for Love".
Attending a Golden Globes event held on Friday, January 15, Snookie revealed to Us Magazine, "Definitely there is no set thing, but it has been talked about. I got offers from VH1 and other reality networks." Previously she also told People that she has desires to be in another TV show. "I love being in the center of attention. I need to be on TV," she said.
Regarding what kind of guy she would go after if "Snookin' for Love" is indeed happening, Snooki said, "A guy I can be real with. I love to be a dork; I love a guy with a sense of humor!" And in two words, it means, "Paul Walker".
"Jersey Shore" airs every Thursdays at 10/9c on MTV.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna