Tina Fey and Steve Carell Show No Expression in New 'Date Night' Image
A fresh picture from Tina Fey and Steve Carell-starring film "Date Night" has been found. Debuted by HeyUGuys, the still features the two stars sitting in what looks like a train. The leading lady is seen donning a blue gown while her partner photographed wearing a jacket matched with green pants.
In the romantic comedy, Fey and Carell play a couple, Claire and Phil Foster, whose lives have become routine. Trying to reignite the marital spark, they set a date by visiting a trendy Manhattan bistro where a case of mistaken identity turns their evening into the ultimate date night-gone-awry. As Claire and Phil try to escape from people who try to kill them, they begin to remember what made them so special together.
Among the supporting roles are Mark Wahlberg playing attractive securities expert who flirts with Claire, James Franco portraying Mr. Tripplehorn whose identity is stolen by Phil, and Mila Kunis starring as Mrs. Tripplehorn. Shawn Levy serves both as director and producer for "Date Night", which will entertain audience in the U.S. starting from April 9.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'