Tina Fey and Steve Carell Show No Expression in New 'Date Night' Image
A fresh picture from Tina Fey and Steve Carell-starring film "Date Night" has been found. Debuted by HeyUGuys, the still features the two stars sitting in what looks like a train. The leading lady is seen donning a blue gown while her partner photographed wearing a jacket matched with green pants.
In the romantic comedy, Fey and Carell play a couple, Claire and Phil Foster, whose lives have become routine. Trying to reignite the marital spark, they set a date by visiting a trendy Manhattan bistro where a case of mistaken identity turns their evening into the ultimate date night-gone-awry. As Claire and Phil try to escape from people who try to kill them, they begin to remember what made them so special together.
Among the supporting roles are Mark Wahlberg playing attractive securities expert who flirts with Claire, James Franco portraying Mr. Tripplehorn whose identity is stolen by Phil, and Mila Kunis starring as Mrs. Tripplehorn. Shawn Levy serves both as director and producer for "Date Night", which will entertain audience in the U.S. starting from April 9.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism