Tina Fey and Steve Carell Show No Expression in New 'Date Night' Image
A fresh picture from Tina Fey and Steve Carell-starring film "Date Night" has been found. Debuted by HeyUGuys, the still features the two stars sitting in what looks like a train. The leading lady is seen donning a blue gown while her partner photographed wearing a jacket matched with green pants.
In the romantic comedy, Fey and Carell play a couple, Claire and Phil Foster, whose lives have become routine. Trying to reignite the marital spark, they set a date by visiting a trendy Manhattan bistro where a case of mistaken identity turns their evening into the ultimate date night-gone-awry. As Claire and Phil try to escape from people who try to kill them, they begin to remember what made them so special together.
Among the supporting roles are Mark Wahlberg playing attractive securities expert who flirts with Claire, James Franco portraying Mr. Tripplehorn whose identity is stolen by Phil, and Mila Kunis starring as Mrs. Tripplehorn. Shawn Levy serves both as director and producer for "Date Night", which will entertain audience in the U.S. starting from April 9.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle