Tina Fey and Steve Carell Show No Expression in New 'Date Night' Image
A fresh picture from Tina Fey and Steve Carell-starring film "Date Night" has been found. Debuted by HeyUGuys, the still features the two stars sitting in what looks like a train. The leading lady is seen donning a blue gown while her partner photographed wearing a jacket matched with green pants.
In the romantic comedy, Fey and Carell play a couple, Claire and Phil Foster, whose lives have become routine. Trying to reignite the marital spark, they set a date by visiting a trendy Manhattan bistro where a case of mistaken identity turns their evening into the ultimate date night-gone-awry. As Claire and Phil try to escape from people who try to kill them, they begin to remember what made them so special together.
Among the supporting roles are Mark Wahlberg playing attractive securities expert who flirts with Claire, James Franco portraying Mr. Tripplehorn whose identity is stolen by Phil, and Mila Kunis starring as Mrs. Tripplehorn. Shawn Levy serves both as director and producer for "Date Night", which will entertain audience in the U.S. starting from April 9.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years