Usher's 'More' Music Videos From Got Noise? Program
Usher teams up with Body by Milk Get Noise? in order to empower teenagers with a healthy, active and creative experience unlike any other. Out of thousand teenagers, 20 applicants are then selected and divided into two crews. Both of the teams are challenged to direct a music video for his latest single entitled "More".
The two videos have now been made available for viewing pleasure. "Millions [people] across America will view and vote for their favorite teen-created music video," it was announced. Those making the most-voted video will receive Apple MacBooks and their own Final Cut Pro Editing Suite.
"More" itself is a song taken from Usher's latest studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond". It is picked up as a theme song to promote 2010 NBA All-Star Game on TNT.
Fans can determine the winner on Got Noise? official site.
More Usher News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch