Usher's 'More' Music Videos From Got Noise? Program
Usher teams up with Body by Milk Get Noise? in order to empower teenagers with a healthy, active and creative experience unlike any other. Out of thousand teenagers, 20 applicants are then selected and divided into two crews. Both of the teams are challenged to direct a music video for his latest single entitled "More".
The two videos have now been made available for viewing pleasure. "Millions [people] across America will view and vote for their favorite teen-created music video," it was announced. Those making the most-voted video will receive Apple MacBooks and their own Final Cut Pro Editing Suite.
"More" itself is a song taken from Usher's latest studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond". It is picked up as a theme song to promote 2010 NBA All-Star Game on TNT.
Fans can determine the winner on Got Noise? official site.
More Usher News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special