Usher's 'More' Music Videos From Got Noise? Program
Usher teams up with Body by Milk Get Noise? in order to empower teenagers with a healthy, active and creative experience unlike any other. Out of thousand teenagers, 20 applicants are then selected and divided into two crews. Both of the teams are challenged to direct a music video for his latest single entitled "More".
The two videos have now been made available for viewing pleasure. "Millions [people] across America will view and vote for their favorite teen-created music video," it was announced. Those making the most-voted video will receive Apple MacBooks and their own Final Cut Pro Editing Suite.
"More" itself is a song taken from Usher's latest studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond". It is picked up as a theme song to promote 2010 NBA All-Star Game on TNT.
Fans can determine the winner on Got Noise? official site.
More Usher News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'