Usher's 'More' Music Videos From Got Noise? Program
Usher teams up with Body by Milk Get Noise? in order to empower teenagers with a healthy, active and creative experience unlike any other. Out of thousand teenagers, 20 applicants are then selected and divided into two crews. Both of the teams are challenged to direct a music video for his latest single entitled "More".
The two videos have now been made available for viewing pleasure. "Millions [people] across America will view and vote for their favorite teen-created music video," it was announced. Those making the most-voted video will receive Apple MacBooks and their own Final Cut Pro Editing Suite.
"More" itself is a song taken from Usher's latest studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond". It is picked up as a theme song to promote 2010 NBA All-Star Game on TNT.
Fans can determine the winner on Got Noise? official site.
More Usher News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly