Usher's 'More' Music Videos From Got Noise? Program
Usher teams up with Body by Milk Get Noise? in order to empower teenagers with a healthy, active and creative experience unlike any other. Out of thousand teenagers, 20 applicants are then selected and divided into two crews. Both of the teams are challenged to direct a music video for his latest single entitled "More".
The two videos have now been made available for viewing pleasure. "Millions [people] across America will view and vote for their favorite teen-created music video," it was announced. Those making the most-voted video will receive Apple MacBooks and their own Final Cut Pro Editing Suite.
"More" itself is a song taken from Usher's latest studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond". It is picked up as a theme song to promote 2010 NBA All-Star Game on TNT.
Fans can determine the winner on Got Noise? official site.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern