Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth Spotted Intimate Again
It's the case of are they or aren't they when it comes to Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth. The two were spotted intimate again on Sunday, January 17 before, during and after the Golden Globes ceremony, sparking the assumption that they are indeed a couple.
Skarsgard and Bosworth who are co-stars in feature film "Straw Dogs" have been the subject of dating speculation for sometime. They were seen "really friendly" at the backstage of Spike TV Scream Awards held in October last year but denied shortly after that they were dating.
Many witnessed the same thing happened at the Golden Globes event. Bosworth initially stood in a corner while Skarsgard mingled with the others. Later, he went straight to Bosworth to give her a long kiss. They were holding hands in the rain while waiting for the valet in the Beverly Hilton at around 11:30 P.M. Occasionally they would kiss both on lips and cheeks. The couple left in the same car for an HBO's after-party celebrating "Grey Gardens" victory.
Curiously, Skarsgard felt making the relationship public is unnecessary. He told E! Online at the Golden Globes red carpet, "I'm single". Whether he would pick up a girl from Hollywood or a non-celebrity, the "True Blood" actor said, "I don't think it matters. There are pros and cons to both. It's about a connection. I don't really care what they do for a living if the connection is there."
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds