'The Hangover 2': Shooting Starts This Fall, Zac Efron Not Yet Signed On
Bradley Cooper has provided another information from his upcoming movie project "The Hangover 2". Being met on the red carpet of the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, the actor has confirmed that the film is happening and they will start shooting this year. "Yeah, we're gonna do that in the fall. That'll be a lot of fun," he shared.
In another news from "The Hangover" sequel, Justin Bartha has cleared up rumor that Zac Efron has been slated to appear in the next movie. Being met at the same awards show, the depicter of Doug Billings in the comedy noted that the news came from an unreliable source.
Though Efron has not signed on for "The Hangover 2", Bartha said he would welcome the 22-year-old hunk into the group. "I love that guy," he said on the "High School Musical" actor. "He's actually really funny."
Efron himself has claimed that he hasn't "got that call yet" to join the cast for the second installment of the franchise, but he would be interested. "That would be amazing," the 22-year-old smiled. "I think that they're amazing and I love the cast that they've got going on."
Back in December, Todd Phillips said he has been writing the script for "The Hangover 2". It was additionally reported that the film will take place in Thailand, with Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms expected to reprise their roles as Phil Wenneck, Alan Garner and Stu Price respectively.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son