Boyzone Paying Tribute to Stephen Gately in 'Gave It All Away' Music Video
Boyzone are compiling footage of their late bandmate Stephen Gately in a music video supporting their new single "Gave It All Away". An empty chair is featured throughout the video as a reminder about Stephen's sudden death. At one point, Shane Lynch is seen unable to hold back his tears. The members of the band are captured comforting each other to get through the hard time.
"Gave It All Away" is written by Mika. It features Ronan Keating and Stephen on the lead vocal. The track may be included in the group's forthcoming studio album which is planned to be released as a tribute to the late singer.
"We have decided that what we do now is we're going to make the next album for Stephen," Ronan opened up back in November 2009. "We want to stick together because we find comfort in being together at the moment. We have a couple of songs with Stephen's vocal on it so that's a saving grace. Thank God we have that, that's very important to all of us and we know the fans would really appreciate that too."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date