Boyzone Paying Tribute to Stephen Gately in 'Gave It All Away' Music Video
Boyzone are compiling footage of their late bandmate Stephen Gately in a music video supporting their new single "Gave It All Away". An empty chair is featured throughout the video as a reminder about Stephen's sudden death. At one point, Shane Lynch is seen unable to hold back his tears. The members of the band are captured comforting each other to get through the hard time.
"Gave It All Away" is written by Mika. It features Ronan Keating and Stephen on the lead vocal. The track may be included in the group's forthcoming studio album which is planned to be released as a tribute to the late singer.
"We have decided that what we do now is we're going to make the next album for Stephen," Ronan opened up back in November 2009. "We want to stick together because we find comfort in being together at the moment. We have a couple of songs with Stephen's vocal on it so that's a saving grace. Thank God we have that, that's very important to all of us and we know the fans would really appreciate that too."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up