'One Tree Hill' 7.14 Preview: Girls Fight
"One Tree Hill" is officially back on air Monday, January 18 and attached to the end of the episode is a preview to "Family Affair". Nathan tries to keep Haley calm after Taylor (guest star Lindsey McKeon) shows up at their house with Quinn's ex-husband (guest star Scott Holroyd) in tow.
Julian sticks up for Alex on the set of their movie, and Brooke leans on Alexander to ease her heartache. Meanwhile, Clay gets a chance to prove his commitment to Quinn by helping her through a dinner with her sister and David.
In an interview with TV Guide, Robert Buckley who plays Clay jots down the possibility of his character settling down with Quinn. He said, "From what we've seen between Clay and Quinn there's clearly a different dynamic between the two of them than all the other women we've seen him have these affairs with. I think they do have a chance of making a good go of it."
"The Family Affair" is to air on Monday, January 25. Instead of being paired with "Gossip Girl", the show is now the partner of new drama "Life Unexpected".
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?