'One Tree Hill' 7.14 Preview: Girls Fight
"One Tree Hill" is officially back on air Monday, January 18 and attached to the end of the episode is a preview to "Family Affair". Nathan tries to keep Haley calm after Taylor (guest star Lindsey McKeon) shows up at their house with Quinn's ex-husband (guest star Scott Holroyd) in tow.
Julian sticks up for Alex on the set of their movie, and Brooke leans on Alexander to ease her heartache. Meanwhile, Clay gets a chance to prove his commitment to Quinn by helping her through a dinner with her sister and David.
In an interview with TV Guide, Robert Buckley who plays Clay jots down the possibility of his character settling down with Quinn. He said, "From what we've seen between Clay and Quinn there's clearly a different dynamic between the two of them than all the other women we've seen him have these affairs with. I think they do have a chance of making a good go of it."
"The Family Affair" is to air on Monday, January 25. Instead of being paired with "Gossip Girl", the show is now the partner of new drama "Life Unexpected".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences