'One Tree Hill' 7.14 Preview: Girls Fight
"One Tree Hill" is officially back on air Monday, January 18 and attached to the end of the episode is a preview to "Family Affair". Nathan tries to keep Haley calm after Taylor (guest star Lindsey McKeon) shows up at their house with Quinn's ex-husband (guest star Scott Holroyd) in tow.
Julian sticks up for Alex on the set of their movie, and Brooke leans on Alexander to ease her heartache. Meanwhile, Clay gets a chance to prove his commitment to Quinn by helping her through a dinner with her sister and David.
In an interview with TV Guide, Robert Buckley who plays Clay jots down the possibility of his character settling down with Quinn. He said, "From what we've seen between Clay and Quinn there's clearly a different dynamic between the two of them than all the other women we've seen him have these affairs with. I think they do have a chance of making a good go of it."
"The Family Affair" is to air on Monday, January 25. Instead of being paired with "Gossip Girl", the show is now the partner of new drama "Life Unexpected".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce