'One Tree Hill' 7.14 Preview: Girls Fight
"One Tree Hill" is officially back on air Monday, January 18 and attached to the end of the episode is a preview to "Family Affair". Nathan tries to keep Haley calm after Taylor (guest star Lindsey McKeon) shows up at their house with Quinn's ex-husband (guest star Scott Holroyd) in tow.
Julian sticks up for Alex on the set of their movie, and Brooke leans on Alexander to ease her heartache. Meanwhile, Clay gets a chance to prove his commitment to Quinn by helping her through a dinner with her sister and David.
In an interview with TV Guide, Robert Buckley who plays Clay jots down the possibility of his character settling down with Quinn. He said, "From what we've seen between Clay and Quinn there's clearly a different dynamic between the two of them than all the other women we've seen him have these affairs with. I think they do have a chance of making a good go of it."
"The Family Affair" is to air on Monday, January 25. Instead of being paired with "Gossip Girl", the show is now the partner of new drama "Life Unexpected".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal