Video: Larry Platt Performs 'Pants on the Ground' on 'The View'
General Larry Platt appeared before live audience on Monday, January 18 to perform the original version of "Pants on the Ground". The "American Idol" contestant who joined the audition in Atlanta took the stage of "The View" with the introduction from Sherri Shepherd.
His lively performance was followed by a brief interview. Shepherd asked him what inspired the song that became a trend nationwide. He said, "I was walking one day, and [I saw] a guy with a baby bottle in his mouth, a pacifier and he had his pants on the ground. And that's what gave me the inspiration."
Elisabeth Hasselbeck then asked him how he felt when seeing himself on TV. Platt responded, "I got so happy. It made me feel good knowing that I want to get these pants up." Hasselbeck then showed him a footage of Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre singing Platt's song in the locker room.
Platt's nephew Jason was among the audience and he said, "I'm very proud of my uncle. He is finally getting his word out that he's wanted to for all these years."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame