Video: Larry Platt Performs 'Pants on the Ground' on 'The View'
General Larry Platt appeared before live audience on Monday, January 18 to perform the original version of "Pants on the Ground". The "American Idol" contestant who joined the audition in Atlanta took the stage of "The View" with the introduction from Sherri Shepherd.
His lively performance was followed by a brief interview. Shepherd asked him what inspired the song that became a trend nationwide. He said, "I was walking one day, and [I saw] a guy with a baby bottle in his mouth, a pacifier and he had his pants on the ground. And that's what gave me the inspiration."
Elisabeth Hasselbeck then asked him how he felt when seeing himself on TV. Platt responded, "I got so happy. It made me feel good knowing that I want to get these pants up." Hasselbeck then showed him a footage of Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre singing Platt's song in the locker room.
Platt's nephew Jason was among the audience and he said, "I'm very proud of my uncle. He is finally getting his word out that he's wanted to for all these years."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons