Video: Larry Platt Performs 'Pants on the Ground' on 'The View'
General Larry Platt appeared before live audience on Monday, January 18 to perform the original version of "Pants on the Ground". The "American Idol" contestant who joined the audition in Atlanta took the stage of "The View" with the introduction from Sherri Shepherd.
His lively performance was followed by a brief interview. Shepherd asked him what inspired the song that became a trend nationwide. He said, "I was walking one day, and [I saw] a guy with a baby bottle in his mouth, a pacifier and he had his pants on the ground. And that's what gave me the inspiration."
Elisabeth Hasselbeck then asked him how he felt when seeing himself on TV. Platt responded, "I got so happy. It made me feel good knowing that I want to get these pants up." Hasselbeck then showed him a footage of Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre singing Platt's song in the locker room.
Platt's nephew Jason was among the audience and he said, "I'm very proud of my uncle. He is finally getting his word out that he's wanted to for all these years."
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M