Kristen Bell Dines in the Dark in New 'When in Rome' Clip
Walt Disney Pictures has shared another sneak peek at "When in Rome" by releasing a brand new clip. Debuted by Cinema Blend, the snippet gives a preview to the scenes in which Josh Duhamel's Nick Beamon and Kristen Bell's Beth Harper have a dinner in a dark restaurant during his last night in Rome.
In the film, Beth is described as an ambitious young New Yorker who is completely unlucky in love. When her younger sister impulsively marries in Rome, she takes a whirlwind trip to Rome. There, she picks up coins from a reputed "fountain of love" and is then aggressively pursued by an odd band of suitors. When charming reporter Nick pursues her with equal zest, she starts to wonder if his love is the real thing.
Beside Bell and Duhamel, "When in Rome" has Danny Devito, Jon Heder, Will Arnett and Dax Shepard as the depicters of the suitors. This romantic comedy will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on January 29.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli