Kristen Bell Dines in the Dark in New 'When in Rome' Clip
Walt Disney Pictures has shared another sneak peek at "When in Rome" by releasing a brand new clip. Debuted by Cinema Blend, the snippet gives a preview to the scenes in which Josh Duhamel's Nick Beamon and Kristen Bell's Beth Harper have a dinner in a dark restaurant during his last night in Rome.
In the film, Beth is described as an ambitious young New Yorker who is completely unlucky in love. When her younger sister impulsively marries in Rome, she takes a whirlwind trip to Rome. There, she picks up coins from a reputed "fountain of love" and is then aggressively pursued by an odd band of suitors. When charming reporter Nick pursues her with equal zest, she starts to wonder if his love is the real thing.
Beside Bell and Duhamel, "When in Rome" has Danny Devito, Jon Heder, Will Arnett and Dax Shepard as the depicters of the suitors. This romantic comedy will be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on January 29.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed