Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera and More to Perform at 'Hope for Haiti'
Performers line-up at the forthcoming "Haiti for Hope" concert has been revealed by George Clooney. Speaking at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, the Ryan Bingham of "Up in the Air" said the likes of Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera will be singing at the gig.
Other musical acts include U2's Bono, Alicia Keys and Sting. Songs performed by the participating artists will be made be available for digital purchase with all proceeds going to the relief effort.
The charity event will be held on January 22 and is aimed "to show the people of Haiti that the whole world is paying attention." George will be hosting the Los Angeles-based concert, Wyclef Jean will be presenting from New York, and Anderson Cooper will be hosting from Haiti. More than 40 celebrities are expected to attend the show which is set to be aired by a number of TV stations in a commercial-free broadcast.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer