Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera and More to Perform at 'Hope for Haiti'
Performers line-up at the forthcoming "Haiti for Hope" concert has been revealed by George Clooney. Speaking at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, the Ryan Bingham of "Up in the Air" said the likes of Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera will be singing at the gig.
Other musical acts include U2's Bono, Alicia Keys and Sting. Songs performed by the participating artists will be made be available for digital purchase with all proceeds going to the relief effort.
The charity event will be held on January 22 and is aimed "to show the people of Haiti that the whole world is paying attention." George will be hosting the Los Angeles-based concert, Wyclef Jean will be presenting from New York, and Anderson Cooper will be hosting from Haiti. More than 40 celebrities are expected to attend the show which is set to be aired by a number of TV stations in a commercial-free broadcast.
More Justin Timberlake News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked