Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera and More to Perform at 'Hope for Haiti'
Performers line-up at the forthcoming "Haiti for Hope" concert has been revealed by George Clooney. Speaking at the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, the Ryan Bingham of "Up in the Air" said the likes of Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera will be singing at the gig.
Other musical acts include U2's Bono, Alicia Keys and Sting. Songs performed by the participating artists will be made be available for digital purchase with all proceeds going to the relief effort.
The charity event will be held on January 22 and is aimed "to show the people of Haiti that the whole world is paying attention." George will be hosting the Los Angeles-based concert, Wyclef Jean will be presenting from New York, and Anderson Cooper will be hosting from Haiti. More than 40 celebrities are expected to attend the show which is set to be aired by a number of TV stations in a commercial-free broadcast.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order