Chloe Sevigny Got Her Valentino Gown Ripped on Golden Globes Stage
Chloe Sevigny has suffered from wardrobe malfunction during the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. A man stepped on her gown when escorting her to the stage following the announcement of her winning Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress," so the surprised actress told the guy before continuing her acceptance speech by thanking the creators of "Big Love" for hiring her to play Mormon housewife. "I'm eternally confused and forever grateful," she said, giggling nervously.
In addition to having a wardrobe malfunction, Chloe Sevigny who won a Golden Globe for the very first time at the evening also had her name misspelled by NBC. The word Chloe was written Chloi on the screen.
Announcing Chloe's victory was Chace Crawford. The "Gossip Girl" hunk was accompanied by the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell when handing out the award to the "Big Love" star.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie