Chloe Sevigny Got Her Valentino Gown Ripped on Golden Globes Stage
Chloe Sevigny has suffered from wardrobe malfunction during the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. A man stepped on her gown when escorting her to the stage following the announcement of her winning Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress," so the surprised actress told the guy before continuing her acceptance speech by thanking the creators of "Big Love" for hiring her to play Mormon housewife. "I'm eternally confused and forever grateful," she said, giggling nervously.
In addition to having a wardrobe malfunction, Chloe Sevigny who won a Golden Globe for the very first time at the evening also had her name misspelled by NBC. The word Chloe was written Chloi on the screen.
Announcing Chloe's victory was Chace Crawford. The "Gossip Girl" hunk was accompanied by the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell when handing out the award to the "Big Love" star.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic