Chloe Sevigny Got Her Valentino Gown Ripped on Golden Globes Stage
Chloe Sevigny has suffered from wardrobe malfunction during the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. A man stepped on her gown when escorting her to the stage following the announcement of her winning Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress," so the surprised actress told the guy before continuing her acceptance speech by thanking the creators of "Big Love" for hiring her to play Mormon housewife. "I'm eternally confused and forever grateful," she said, giggling nervously.
In addition to having a wardrobe malfunction, Chloe Sevigny who won a Golden Globe for the very first time at the evening also had her name misspelled by NBC. The word Chloe was written Chloi on the screen.
Announcing Chloe's victory was Chace Crawford. The "Gossip Girl" hunk was accompanied by the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell when handing out the award to the "Big Love" star.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does