Chloe Sevigny Got Her Valentino Gown Ripped on Golden Globes Stage
Chloe Sevigny has suffered from wardrobe malfunction during the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. A man stepped on her gown when escorting her to the stage following the announcement of her winning Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress," so the surprised actress told the guy before continuing her acceptance speech by thanking the creators of "Big Love" for hiring her to play Mormon housewife. "I'm eternally confused and forever grateful," she said, giggling nervously.
In addition to having a wardrobe malfunction, Chloe Sevigny who won a Golden Globe for the very first time at the evening also had her name misspelled by NBC. The word Chloe was written Chloi on the screen.
Announcing Chloe's victory was Chace Crawford. The "Gossip Girl" hunk was accompanied by the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell when handing out the award to the "Big Love" star.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'