Chloe Sevigny Got Her Valentino Gown Ripped on Golden Globes Stage
Chloe Sevigny has suffered from wardrobe malfunction during the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. A man stepped on her gown when escorting her to the stage following the announcement of her winning Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress," so the surprised actress told the guy before continuing her acceptance speech by thanking the creators of "Big Love" for hiring her to play Mormon housewife. "I'm eternally confused and forever grateful," she said, giggling nervously.
In addition to having a wardrobe malfunction, Chloe Sevigny who won a Golden Globe for the very first time at the evening also had her name misspelled by NBC. The word Chloe was written Chloi on the screen.
Announcing Chloe's victory was Chace Crawford. The "Gossip Girl" hunk was accompanied by the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell when handing out the award to the "Big Love" star.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed