67th Golden Globes: Full Winners List in Movie
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards has been wrapped and has handed out all the prizes. James Cameron showed up on the stage twice as his movie "Avatar" has been honored with two kudos. The big-budget sci-fi won Best Motion Picture - Drama prize while its director Cameron was named Best Director.
Also grabbing two gongs that night were "Up" and "Crazy Heart". After being announced as Best Animated Feature Film, the Pixar's animation also grabbed Best Original Score prize, giving the honor to soundtrack composer Michael Giacchino. In the meantime, the drama musical's theme song "The Weary Kind" has been chosen as Best Original Score while its actor Jeff Bridges landed Best Drama Actor award.
Other movies which had their glorious moments that night were "The Hangover" and "Up in the Air". The Bradley Cooper-starring movie came out as the winner in Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical category. Meanwhile, George Clooney's drama comedy nabbed Best Screenplay prize, giving the honor to Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner.
Some celebrities who were among the winners at the awards show included Sandra Bullock and Robert Downey Jr.. "The Blind Side" leading lady was honored with Best Drama Actress kudo while the depicter of titular character in "Sherlock Holmes" was chosen as Best Comedy or Musical Actor.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards was held on Sunday, January 17 at Beverly Hilton Hotel. Beside presenting awards for movies, the event also awarded TV in 11 categories.
Full Winners List of the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards:
- Best Motion Picture - Drama: "Avatar"
- Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Sandra Bullock - "The Blind Side"
- Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama: Jeff Bridges - "Crazy Heart"
- Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical: "The Hangover"
- Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical: Meryl Streep - "Julie & Julia"
- Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical: Robert Downey Jr. - "Sherlock Holmes"
- Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Mo'nique - "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire"
- Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Christoph Waltz - "Inglourious Basterds"
- Best Animated Feature Film : "Up"
- Best Foreign Language Film: "The White Ribbon"
- Best Director - Motion Picture: James Cameron - "Avatar"
- Best Screenplay - Motion Picture: Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner - "Up in the Air"
- Best Original Score - Motion Picture: Michael Giacchino - "Up"
- Best Original Song - Motion Picture: "The Weary Kind" - "Crazy Heart"
- Cecil B. DeMille Award: Martin Scorcese
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death