Christoph Waltz Is Best Supporting Actor at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards has handed out one of their gongs to Christoph Waltz. The depicter of Col. Hans Landa in "Inglourious Basterds" has come out as the winner in Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture category.
Also having a joyous moment at the event was James Cameron. The helmer was named Best Director for his work of "Avatar", beating out "The Hurt Locker" director Kathryn Bigelow, who is also his ex-wife, among other contenders.
Previously, the awards show has also announced the winner for Best Foreign Film, giving the honor to "The White Ribbon". Moreover, Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio have taken the stage to present Cecil B. DeMille award to veteran filmmaker Martin Scorsese.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, which has been kicked off on Sunday, January 17, is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic