Christoph Waltz Is Best Supporting Actor at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards has handed out one of their gongs to Christoph Waltz. The depicter of Col. Hans Landa in "Inglourious Basterds" has come out as the winner in Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture category.
Also having a joyous moment at the event was James Cameron. The helmer was named Best Director for his work of "Avatar", beating out "The Hurt Locker" director Kathryn Bigelow, who is also his ex-wife, among other contenders.
Previously, the awards show has also announced the winner for Best Foreign Film, giving the honor to "The White Ribbon". Moreover, Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio have taken the stage to present Cecil B. DeMille award to veteran filmmaker Martin Scorsese.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, which has been kicked off on Sunday, January 17, is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift