Christoph Waltz Is Best Supporting Actor at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards has handed out one of their gongs to Christoph Waltz. The depicter of Col. Hans Landa in "Inglourious Basterds" has come out as the winner in Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture category.
Also having a joyous moment at the event was James Cameron. The helmer was named Best Director for his work of "Avatar", beating out "The Hurt Locker" director Kathryn Bigelow, who is also his ex-wife, among other contenders.
Previously, the awards show has also announced the winner for Best Foreign Film, giving the honor to "The White Ribbon". Moreover, Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio have taken the stage to present Cecil B. DeMille award to veteran filmmaker Martin Scorsese.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, which has been kicked off on Sunday, January 17, is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered