Christoph Waltz Is Best Supporting Actor at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards has handed out one of their gongs to Christoph Waltz. The depicter of Col. Hans Landa in "Inglourious Basterds" has come out as the winner in Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture category.
Also having a joyous moment at the event was James Cameron. The helmer was named Best Director for his work of "Avatar", beating out "The Hurt Locker" director Kathryn Bigelow, who is also his ex-wife, among other contenders.
Previously, the awards show has also announced the winner for Best Foreign Film, giving the honor to "The White Ribbon". Moreover, Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio have taken the stage to present Cecil B. DeMille award to veteran filmmaker Martin Scorsese.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, which has been kicked off on Sunday, January 17, is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating