Meryl Streep Wins at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Meryl Streep has joined the winners at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. The actress has grabbed a kudo for Best Performance by an Acterss in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical through her performance in "Julie & Julia".
Streep, who was also nominated for the same prize for her role in "It's Complicated", has beaten out "The Proposal" leading lady Sandra Bullock, "Nine" actress Marion Cotillard and Julia Roberts of "Duplicity". Presenting the award, Colin Farrell jokingly said Streep was "greedily nominated" for two awards.
The show has also named "Crazy Heart" theme song "The Weary Kind" as the winner for Best Original Song - Motion Picture. Later, "Up in the Air" has also grabbed a prize for Best Screenplay - Motion Picture, giving the honor to scribes Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos