Meryl Streep Wins at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Meryl Streep has joined the winners at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. The actress has grabbed a kudo for Best Performance by an Acterss in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical through her performance in "Julie & Julia".
Streep, who was also nominated for the same prize for her role in "It's Complicated", has beaten out "The Proposal" leading lady Sandra Bullock, "Nine" actress Marion Cotillard and Julia Roberts of "Duplicity". Presenting the award, Colin Farrell jokingly said Streep was "greedily nominated" for two awards.
The show has also named "Crazy Heart" theme song "The Weary Kind" as the winner for Best Original Song - Motion Picture. Later, "Up in the Air" has also grabbed a prize for Best Screenplay - Motion Picture, giving the honor to scribes Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!