Meryl Streep Wins at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Meryl Streep has joined the winners at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. The actress has grabbed a kudo for Best Performance by an Acterss in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical through her performance in "Julie & Julia".
Streep, who was also nominated for the same prize for her role in "It's Complicated", has beaten out "The Proposal" leading lady Sandra Bullock, "Nine" actress Marion Cotillard and Julia Roberts of "Duplicity". Presenting the award, Colin Farrell jokingly said Streep was "greedily nominated" for two awards.
The show has also named "Crazy Heart" theme song "The Weary Kind" as the winner for Best Original Song - Motion Picture. Later, "Up in the Air" has also grabbed a prize for Best Screenplay - Motion Picture, giving the honor to scribes Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle