Meryl Streep Wins at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Meryl Streep has joined the winners at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. The actress has grabbed a kudo for Best Performance by an Acterss in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical through her performance in "Julie & Julia".
Streep, who was also nominated for the same prize for her role in "It's Complicated", has beaten out "The Proposal" leading lady Sandra Bullock, "Nine" actress Marion Cotillard and Julia Roberts of "Duplicity". Presenting the award, Colin Farrell jokingly said Streep was "greedily nominated" for two awards.
The show has also named "Crazy Heart" theme song "The Weary Kind" as the winner for Best Original Song - Motion Picture. Later, "Up in the Air" has also grabbed a prize for Best Screenplay - Motion Picture, giving the honor to scribes Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival