Meryl Streep Wins at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
Meryl Streep has joined the winners at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards. The actress has grabbed a kudo for Best Performance by an Acterss in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical through her performance in "Julie & Julia".
Streep, who was also nominated for the same prize for her role in "It's Complicated", has beaten out "The Proposal" leading lady Sandra Bullock, "Nine" actress Marion Cotillard and Julia Roberts of "Duplicity". Presenting the award, Colin Farrell jokingly said Streep was "greedily nominated" for two awards.
The show has also named "Crazy Heart" theme song "The Weary Kind" as the winner for Best Original Song - Motion Picture. Later, "Up in the Air" has also grabbed a prize for Best Screenplay - Motion Picture, giving the honor to scribes Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off