Joe Jonas to Embark on Solo Career, Following Brother Nick Jonas
Joe Jonas recently revealed that he has penned several songs with some of his friends outside the Jonas Brothers. It may be a hint that he will be following younger brother Nick Jonas to form his own band now that the Jonas band are on hiatus following Kevin Jonas' wedding and the end of the band's first world tour.
"I've written about five songs with some of my friends in different bands and things like that," he told E! Online. "With Grammy Week coming up, all my friends and all these musicians are flying in. I love writing with musicians."
In addition to writing songs, Joe Jonas also mentioned about his desire to do more acting. "I won't be satisfied until I'm ready to do every kind of role - from a villain to a comedian," the middle of the Jonas boys explained.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding