Joe Jonas to Embark on Solo Career, Following Brother Nick Jonas
Joe Jonas recently revealed that he has penned several songs with some of his friends outside the Jonas Brothers. It may be a hint that he will be following younger brother Nick Jonas to form his own band now that the Jonas band are on hiatus following Kevin Jonas' wedding and the end of the band's first world tour.
"I've written about five songs with some of my friends in different bands and things like that," he told E! Online. "With Grammy Week coming up, all my friends and all these musicians are flying in. I love writing with musicians."
In addition to writing songs, Joe Jonas also mentioned about his desire to do more acting. "I won't be satisfied until I'm ready to do every kind of role - from a villain to a comedian," the middle of the Jonas boys explained.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots