Joe Jonas to Embark on Solo Career, Following Brother Nick Jonas
Joe Jonas recently revealed that he has penned several songs with some of his friends outside the Jonas Brothers. It may be a hint that he will be following younger brother Nick Jonas to form his own band now that the Jonas band are on hiatus following Kevin Jonas' wedding and the end of the band's first world tour.
"I've written about five songs with some of my friends in different bands and things like that," he told E! Online. "With Grammy Week coming up, all my friends and all these musicians are flying in. I love writing with musicians."
In addition to writing songs, Joe Jonas also mentioned about his desire to do more acting. "I won't be satisfied until I'm ready to do every kind of role - from a villain to a comedian," the middle of the Jonas boys explained.
More Joe Jonas News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes