Joe Jonas to Embark on Solo Career, Following Brother Nick Jonas
Joe Jonas recently revealed that he has penned several songs with some of his friends outside the Jonas Brothers. It may be a hint that he will be following younger brother Nick Jonas to form his own band now that the Jonas band are on hiatus following Kevin Jonas' wedding and the end of the band's first world tour.
"I've written about five songs with some of my friends in different bands and things like that," he told E! Online. "With Grammy Week coming up, all my friends and all these musicians are flying in. I love writing with musicians."
In addition to writing songs, Joe Jonas also mentioned about his desire to do more acting. "I won't be satisfied until I'm ready to do every kind of role - from a villain to a comedian," the middle of the Jonas boys explained.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son