Joe Jonas to Embark on Solo Career, Following Brother Nick Jonas
Joe Jonas recently revealed that he has penned several songs with some of his friends outside the Jonas Brothers. It may be a hint that he will be following younger brother Nick Jonas to form his own band now that the Jonas band are on hiatus following Kevin Jonas' wedding and the end of the band's first world tour.
"I've written about five songs with some of my friends in different bands and things like that," he told E! Online. "With Grammy Week coming up, all my friends and all these musicians are flying in. I love writing with musicians."
In addition to writing songs, Joe Jonas also mentioned about his desire to do more acting. "I won't be satisfied until I'm ready to do every kind of role - from a villain to a comedian," the middle of the Jonas boys explained.
More Joe Jonas News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'