67th Golden Globes: Alec Baldwin for Best Comedy Actor
More names and titles are read out at the 67th Annual Golden Globes and Alec Baldwin's is among them. The actor represents "30 Rock" to win the first award for the comedy series. Tina Fey has lost the title of Best Actress in Comedy to Toni Collette earlier at the event but the show is still running for Best Comedy Series. Unfortunately Baldwin is a no-show. Presenters Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Garner thus receive it for him.
Before Baldwin's victory, "Grey Gardens" won its second award of the night. Drew Barrymore hopped on stage to be handed Best Performance by an Actress in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. Looking very nervous, Barrymore said on her acceptance speech, "Oh, God, I'm not very good at this," before going on thanking the producers for giving her the role of eccentric "Little Edie" Bouvier Beale although she's known to be a goofy actress.
Meanwhile, in the category of Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television, Kevin Bacon came out triumphant.
Aired live by NBC on Sunday, January 17, the 2010 Golden Globe Awards is also honoring the work in movies. More winners will be unveiled in the next few minutes.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App