67th Golden Globes: Alec Baldwin for Best Comedy Actor
More names and titles are read out at the 67th Annual Golden Globes and Alec Baldwin's is among them. The actor represents "30 Rock" to win the first award for the comedy series. Tina Fey has lost the title of Best Actress in Comedy to Toni Collette earlier at the event but the show is still running for Best Comedy Series. Unfortunately Baldwin is a no-show. Presenters Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Garner thus receive it for him.
Before Baldwin's victory, "Grey Gardens" won its second award of the night. Drew Barrymore hopped on stage to be handed Best Performance by an Actress in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. Looking very nervous, Barrymore said on her acceptance speech, "Oh, God, I'm not very good at this," before going on thanking the producers for giving her the role of eccentric "Little Edie" Bouvier Beale although she's known to be a goofy actress.
Meanwhile, in the category of Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television, Kevin Bacon came out triumphant.
Aired live by NBC on Sunday, January 17, the 2010 Golden Globe Awards is also honoring the work in movies. More winners will be unveiled in the next few minutes.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly