67th Golden Globes: Alec Baldwin for Best Comedy Actor
More names and titles are read out at the 67th Annual Golden Globes and Alec Baldwin's is among them. The actor represents "30 Rock" to win the first award for the comedy series. Tina Fey has lost the title of Best Actress in Comedy to Toni Collette earlier at the event but the show is still running for Best Comedy Series. Unfortunately Baldwin is a no-show. Presenters Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Garner thus receive it for him.
Before Baldwin's victory, "Grey Gardens" won its second award of the night. Drew Barrymore hopped on stage to be handed Best Performance by an Actress in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. Looking very nervous, Barrymore said on her acceptance speech, "Oh, God, I'm not very good at this," before going on thanking the producers for giving her the role of eccentric "Little Edie" Bouvier Beale although she's known to be a goofy actress.
Meanwhile, in the category of Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television, Kevin Bacon came out triumphant.
Aired live by NBC on Sunday, January 17, the 2010 Golden Globe Awards is also honoring the work in movies. More winners will be unveiled in the next few minutes.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?