Mo'Nique Among Early Winners at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards has just been kicked off on Sunday night, January 17 and Mo'Nique has grabbed a kudo which was presented by Nicole Kidman. The depicter of Mary Lee Johnston in drama "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" was named Best Supporting Actress in Motion Picture.
Later, musician Paul McCartney showed up on stage to announce the winner for Best Animated Feature Film. Getting the honor was Pete Docter and Bob Peterson directed-animation "Up". It additionally has grabbed Best Original Score - Motion Picture kudo.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards is being held at Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event is hosted by Ricky Gervais and is aired live on NBC.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna