Taylor Lautner, Leona Lewis, Fergie and More Hit Golden Globes Red Carpet
2010 Golden Globe Awards has been held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, January 17 night in Beverly Hills, California, and despite the rain, red carpet is rolled out to welcome celebrities attending the annual event. Taylor Lautner is wearing a black tuxedo matched with a bow tie, while Leona Lewis and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie are donning purple long dresses.
Furthermore, Christina Hendricks is seen hitting the red carpet in a peachy champagne dress by Christian Siriano, wet Gabourey Sidibe is holding an umbrella and donning a green outfit when posing for the photographers. January Jones chooses to go black and finishes her look with a matching headband and Kristen Bell decks a Jasmine di Milo gown with a shorter hemline.
While several stars prefer to attend the show alone, George Clooney and Drew Barrymore are accompanied by their lovers. George, who wears a Giorgio Armani tuxedo, has Elisabetta Canalis, who is bringing along a blush silk satin clutch from Ferragamo with Swarovski Gancino, by his side. As for Drew, the actress who is dressed in an Atelier Versace gown arrives with Justin Long who is acting as a gentleman by holding an umbrella for his girlfriend to keep her dry.
Other actors coming to the event are Julianne Moore, Jenna Fischer, Chace Crawford, Olivia Wilde and Lea Michele among others.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory