Taylor Lautner, Leona Lewis, Fergie and More Hit Golden Globes Red Carpet
2010 Golden Globe Awards has been held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, January 17 night in Beverly Hills, California, and despite the rain, red carpet is rolled out to welcome celebrities attending the annual event. Taylor Lautner is wearing a black tuxedo matched with a bow tie, while Leona Lewis and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie are donning purple long dresses.
Furthermore, Christina Hendricks is seen hitting the red carpet in a peachy champagne dress by Christian Siriano, wet Gabourey Sidibe is holding an umbrella and donning a green outfit when posing for the photographers. January Jones chooses to go black and finishes her look with a matching headband and Kristen Bell decks a Jasmine di Milo gown with a shorter hemline.
While several stars prefer to attend the show alone, George Clooney and Drew Barrymore are accompanied by their lovers. George, who wears a Giorgio Armani tuxedo, has Elisabetta Canalis, who is bringing along a blush silk satin clutch from Ferragamo with Swarovski Gancino, by his side. As for Drew, the actress who is dressed in an Atelier Versace gown arrives with Justin Long who is acting as a gentleman by holding an umbrella for his girlfriend to keep her dry.
Other actors coming to the event are Julianne Moore, Jenna Fischer, Chace Crawford, Olivia Wilde and Lea Michele among others.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'