Video: Nick Jonas Performing at 2010 Critics' Choice Awards
Nick Jonas served as the house band at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards on Friday, January 15 night. Along with his side project The Administration, the Jonas Brothers' youngest member rocked the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles.
Wearing a black tuxedo and bow tie, Nick performed "Who I Am" with his band. During the commercial breaks, he entertained the attendees with 11 cover songs, such as The Cars' "Just What I Needed", Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours", Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra" and Maroon 5's "Makes Me Wonder".
On how the tracks were picked up for the anthem of the evening, Nick previously told MTV, "[The producers of the show and I] work together on this one to come up with a list of songs that I feel comfortable with and that they were comfortable with as well. It's a big list, but it should be good to see it all come together."
2010 Critics' Choice Awards saw "Avatar" dominating the winners list with six nods. The Sam Worthington-starring film received Best Action Movie, Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, Best Editing, Best Visual Effects and Best Sound trophies.
More Nick Jonas News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory