Video: Nick Jonas Performing at 2010 Critics' Choice Awards
Nick Jonas served as the house band at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards on Friday, January 15 night. Along with his side project The Administration, the Jonas Brothers' youngest member rocked the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles.
Wearing a black tuxedo and bow tie, Nick performed "Who I Am" with his band. During the commercial breaks, he entertained the attendees with 11 cover songs, such as The Cars' "Just What I Needed", Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours", Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra" and Maroon 5's "Makes Me Wonder".
On how the tracks were picked up for the anthem of the evening, Nick previously told MTV, "[The producers of the show and I] work together on this one to come up with a list of songs that I feel comfortable with and that they were comfortable with as well. It's a big list, but it should be good to see it all come together."
2010 Critics' Choice Awards saw "Avatar" dominating the winners list with six nods. The Sam Worthington-starring film received Best Action Movie, Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, Best Editing, Best Visual Effects and Best Sound trophies.
More Nick Jonas News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards