Video: Nick Jonas Performing at 2010 Critics' Choice Awards
Nick Jonas served as the house band at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards on Friday, January 15 night. Along with his side project The Administration, the Jonas Brothers' youngest member rocked the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles.
Wearing a black tuxedo and bow tie, Nick performed "Who I Am" with his band. During the commercial breaks, he entertained the attendees with 11 cover songs, such as The Cars' "Just What I Needed", Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours", Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra" and Maroon 5's "Makes Me Wonder".
On how the tracks were picked up for the anthem of the evening, Nick previously told MTV, "[The producers of the show and I] work together on this one to come up with a list of songs that I feel comfortable with and that they were comfortable with as well. It's a big list, but it should be good to see it all come together."
2010 Critics' Choice Awards saw "Avatar" dominating the winners list with six nods. The Sam Worthington-starring film received Best Action Movie, Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, Best Editing, Best Visual Effects and Best Sound trophies.
More Nick Jonas News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia