Video: Nick Jonas Performing at 2010 Critics' Choice Awards
Nick Jonas served as the house band at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards on Friday, January 15 night. Along with his side project The Administration, the Jonas Brothers' youngest member rocked the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles.
Wearing a black tuxedo and bow tie, Nick performed "Who I Am" with his band. During the commercial breaks, he entertained the attendees with 11 cover songs, such as The Cars' "Just What I Needed", Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours", Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra" and Maroon 5's "Makes Me Wonder".
On how the tracks were picked up for the anthem of the evening, Nick previously told MTV, "[The producers of the show and I] work together on this one to come up with a list of songs that I feel comfortable with and that they were comfortable with as well. It's a big list, but it should be good to see it all come together."
2010 Critics' Choice Awards saw "Avatar" dominating the winners list with six nods. The Sam Worthington-starring film received Best Action Movie, Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, Best Editing, Best Visual Effects and Best Sound trophies.
More Nick Jonas News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3