Video: Nick Jonas Performing at 2010 Critics' Choice Awards
Nick Jonas served as the house band at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards on Friday, January 15 night. Along with his side project The Administration, the Jonas Brothers' youngest member rocked the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles.
Wearing a black tuxedo and bow tie, Nick performed "Who I Am" with his band. During the commercial breaks, he entertained the attendees with 11 cover songs, such as The Cars' "Just What I Needed", Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours", Steve Miller Band's "Abracadabra" and Maroon 5's "Makes Me Wonder".
On how the tracks were picked up for the anthem of the evening, Nick previously told MTV, "[The producers of the show and I] work together on this one to come up with a list of songs that I feel comfortable with and that they were comfortable with as well. It's a big list, but it should be good to see it all come together."
2010 Critics' Choice Awards saw "Avatar" dominating the winners list with six nods. The Sam Worthington-starring film received Best Action Movie, Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, Best Editing, Best Visual Effects and Best Sound trophies.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...