Dixie Chicks Duo to Return Under Moniker of Court Yard Hounds
Now that Natalie Maines is taking a hiatus from Dixie Chicks, Martie Maguire and Emily Robison decided to rename their band Court Yard Hounds. The name is a reference to Ian Livingstone's best-selling novel "City of Thieves", according to Rolling Stones.
Martie and Emily have started recording their first album and plan to release it in May. Emily will serve as the lead vocalist and team up with Jakob Dylan in a song called "See You in the Spring". This duo will make their debut performance at the South by Southwest music conference in Austin this March and launch a tour after the album is dropped.
Though they are now working as a duo, Martie is still looking forward for a reunion with Natalie someday. "I'm hoping she'll come out to one of our shows. Maybe it'll inspire her to want to do music again," she said.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation