'The Bachelor' Invites Rozlyn Papa to Return and Explain
Chris Harrison believes Rozlyn Papa is held responsible for making "The Bachelor" scandal big. Therefore, he has every intention to have her back on the show so that she can explain it to him about what really happened behind the scene. For one thing, Chris is friends with producer Ryan Callahan who was accused of fooling around with Rozlyn.
"Hopefully she will come on to the 'Women Tell All' episode and sit down and talk to me," Harrison says via New York Post. Harrison regrets the fact that Ryan's identity and photo were leaked earlier this week. "...because that was never our intention," the host states.
Soon after the news of her involved in an "inappropriate relationship" with Ryan, Rozlyn denied that it was anything sexual, insisting that if it were the case then she was sorry for not doing it for real at that time. Chris slammed Rozlyn's denial and statements to the press that put the show in the wrong, saying "He [Ryan] has her to thank for digging all this up and making it 10 times bigger."
If Rozlyn agrees to re-appear on the show, Chris is ready to take her down. He says, "I can't let that happen again. I just need to go out there and butcher a girl on live TV like she is on a witness stand."
More The Bachelor News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'