Rihanna's 'Rated R' Remix to Arrive in February
Rihanna is going to re-record her tracks in the "Rated R" album and release them in February. The revamped effort will be produced by DJ Brooklyn Zoo who spreads the news through his Twitter, "Def Jam hired me to remix 10 tracks of the album for a remix album release in February."
"RockStar", "Te Amo", "Rude Boy" and "Wait Your Turn" among others are some of the songs that have been re-worked by the disc jokey. A sneak peek to the forthcoming remix album is promised to be put out sometime this month.
Rihanna's fourth studio album, "Rated R" is led by single "Russian Roulette" and has been in U.S. stores since November 23. It pulled in over 181,000 copies in its first week on sale and debuted at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200. By early January 2010, it was certified Platinum for selling more than 1 million copies.
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard