Rihanna's 'Rated R' Remix to Arrive in February
Rihanna is going to re-record her tracks in the "Rated R" album and release them in February. The revamped effort will be produced by DJ Brooklyn Zoo who spreads the news through his Twitter, "Def Jam hired me to remix 10 tracks of the album for a remix album release in February."
"RockStar", "Te Amo", "Rude Boy" and "Wait Your Turn" among others are some of the songs that have been re-worked by the disc jokey. A sneak peek to the forthcoming remix album is promised to be put out sometime this month.
Rihanna's fourth studio album, "Rated R" is led by single "Russian Roulette" and has been in U.S. stores since November 23. It pulled in over 181,000 copies in its first week on sale and debuted at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200. By early January 2010, it was certified Platinum for selling more than 1 million copies.
More Rihanna News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier