Rihanna's 'Rated R' Remix to Arrive in February
Rihanna is going to re-record her tracks in the "Rated R" album and release them in February. The revamped effort will be produced by DJ Brooklyn Zoo who spreads the news through his Twitter, "Def Jam hired me to remix 10 tracks of the album for a remix album release in February."
"RockStar", "Te Amo", "Rude Boy" and "Wait Your Turn" among others are some of the songs that have been re-worked by the disc jokey. A sneak peek to the forthcoming remix album is promised to be put out sometime this month.
Rihanna's fourth studio album, "Rated R" is led by single "Russian Roulette" and has been in U.S. stores since November 23. It pulled in over 181,000 copies in its first week on sale and debuted at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200. By early January 2010, it was certified Platinum for selling more than 1 million copies.
More Rihanna News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer