Rihanna's 'Rated R' Remix to Arrive in February
Rihanna is going to re-record her tracks in the "Rated R" album and release them in February. The revamped effort will be produced by DJ Brooklyn Zoo who spreads the news through his Twitter, "Def Jam hired me to remix 10 tracks of the album for a remix album release in February."
"RockStar", "Te Amo", "Rude Boy" and "Wait Your Turn" among others are some of the songs that have been re-worked by the disc jokey. A sneak peek to the forthcoming remix album is promised to be put out sometime this month.
Rihanna's fourth studio album, "Rated R" is led by single "Russian Roulette" and has been in U.S. stores since November 23. It pulled in over 181,000 copies in its first week on sale and debuted at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 200. By early January 2010, it was certified Platinum for selling more than 1 million copies.
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos