Lady GaGa Turns Her Concert Into Charity Event for Haitian Earthquake
After making use of Twitter to apologize to her "little monsters" for postponing her Purdue gig due to exhaustion, Lady GaGa wrote on the micro-blogging site about her plan to support Haitian Earthquake victims. She has decided to raise funds for the victim on her concert on January 24.
"Jan 24th is GAGA FOR HELPING HAITI day. Go to www.ladygaga.com on the 24th + 100% of all merchandise purchased goes to earthquake relief," she announced. "Monies will be donated immediately, spread the word around the world so we can raise as much money as possible."
"Little monsters attending the Monsterball on the 24th: all ticket + and merch/cd profit will be donated. Save your money. Help save a life," she ended. Previously, this dance queen has urged fans to donate their money for Haitian relief when appearing on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on January 15.
Lady GaGa will hold the January 24 gig at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. She is not the only star who cries for Haitian earthquake victims support. Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Wyclef Jean, Mark Hoppus, Yoko Ono, Joey Mcintyre, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and Coldplay's Chris Martin have all pleaded people to help the victims.
More Lady GaGa News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl