Lady GaGa Turns Her Concert Into Charity Event for Haitian Earthquake
After making use of Twitter to apologize to her "little monsters" for postponing her Purdue gig due to exhaustion, Lady GaGa wrote on the micro-blogging site about her plan to support Haitian Earthquake victims. She has decided to raise funds for the victim on her concert on January 24.
"Jan 24th is GAGA FOR HELPING HAITI day. Go to www.ladygaga.com on the 24th + 100% of all merchandise purchased goes to earthquake relief," she announced. "Monies will be donated immediately, spread the word around the world so we can raise as much money as possible."
"Little monsters attending the Monsterball on the 24th: all ticket + and merch/cd profit will be donated. Save your money. Help save a life," she ended. Previously, this dance queen has urged fans to donate their money for Haitian relief when appearing on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on January 15.
Lady GaGa will hold the January 24 gig at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. She is not the only star who cries for Haitian earthquake victims support. Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Wyclef Jean, Mark Hoppus, Yoko Ono, Joey Mcintyre, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and Coldplay's Chris Martin have all pleaded people to help the victims.
More Lady GaGa News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars