Lady GaGa Turns Her Concert Into Charity Event for Haitian Earthquake
After making use of Twitter to apologize to her "little monsters" for postponing her Purdue gig due to exhaustion, Lady GaGa wrote on the micro-blogging site about her plan to support Haitian Earthquake victims. She has decided to raise funds for the victim on her concert on January 24.
"Jan 24th is GAGA FOR HELPING HAITI day. Go to www.ladygaga.com on the 24th + 100% of all merchandise purchased goes to earthquake relief," she announced. "Monies will be donated immediately, spread the word around the world so we can raise as much money as possible."
"Little monsters attending the Monsterball on the 24th: all ticket + and merch/cd profit will be donated. Save your money. Help save a life," she ended. Previously, this dance queen has urged fans to donate their money for Haitian relief when appearing on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on January 15.
Lady GaGa will hold the January 24 gig at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. She is not the only star who cries for Haitian earthquake victims support. Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Wyclef Jean, Mark Hoppus, Yoko Ono, Joey Mcintyre, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and Coldplay's Chris Martin have all pleaded people to help the victims.
More Lady GaGa News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death