Noah Wyle and Wife of 11 Years in Mediation Process
"ER" star Noah Wyle is no longer living with his wife, Tracy Warbin. A rep of him confirmed to People that the couple has separated after 11 years of marriage but a friend says they are "cooperative with each other and have put the interests of their children ahead of anything else."
In a statement rep Eddie Michaels said, "Tracy Wyle and Noah Wyle, who separated in late October 2009, have confirmed they have entered into a mediation process." Michaels added, "Neither has legally filed for divorce. Tracy and Noah live in separate residences; however their two children see both parents daily."
Noah and Tracy are parents to son Owen Strausser Speer Wyle who was born in 2002 and daughter Auden Wyle who was born in 2005. They met while on the set of 1997 movie "Myth of Fingerprints" where Tracy worked as the makeup artist.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right