Noah Wyle and Wife of 11 Years in Mediation Process
"ER" star Noah Wyle is no longer living with his wife, Tracy Warbin. A rep of him confirmed to People that the couple has separated after 11 years of marriage but a friend says they are "cooperative with each other and have put the interests of their children ahead of anything else."
In a statement rep Eddie Michaels said, "Tracy Wyle and Noah Wyle, who separated in late October 2009, have confirmed they have entered into a mediation process." Michaels added, "Neither has legally filed for divorce. Tracy and Noah live in separate residences; however their two children see both parents daily."
Noah and Tracy are parents to son Owen Strausser Speer Wyle who was born in 2002 and daughter Auden Wyle who was born in 2005. They met while on the set of 1997 movie "Myth of Fingerprints" where Tracy worked as the makeup artist.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star