Noah Wyle and Wife of 11 Years in Mediation Process
"ER" star Noah Wyle is no longer living with his wife, Tracy Warbin. A rep of him confirmed to People that the couple has separated after 11 years of marriage but a friend says they are "cooperative with each other and have put the interests of their children ahead of anything else."
In a statement rep Eddie Michaels said, "Tracy Wyle and Noah Wyle, who separated in late October 2009, have confirmed they have entered into a mediation process." Michaels added, "Neither has legally filed for divorce. Tracy and Noah live in separate residences; however their two children see both parents daily."
Noah and Tracy are parents to son Owen Strausser Speer Wyle who was born in 2002 and daughter Auden Wyle who was born in 2005. They met while on the set of 1997 movie "Myth of Fingerprints" where Tracy worked as the makeup artist.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards