Noah Wyle and Wife of 11 Years in Mediation Process
"ER" star Noah Wyle is no longer living with his wife, Tracy Warbin. A rep of him confirmed to People that the couple has separated after 11 years of marriage but a friend says they are "cooperative with each other and have put the interests of their children ahead of anything else."
In a statement rep Eddie Michaels said, "Tracy Wyle and Noah Wyle, who separated in late October 2009, have confirmed they have entered into a mediation process." Michaels added, "Neither has legally filed for divorce. Tracy and Noah live in separate residences; however their two children see both parents daily."
Noah and Tracy are parents to son Owen Strausser Speer Wyle who was born in 2002 and daughter Auden Wyle who was born in 2005. They met while on the set of 1997 movie "Myth of Fingerprints" where Tracy worked as the makeup artist.
More Noah Wyle News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby