Noah Wyle and Wife of 11 Years in Mediation Process
"ER" star Noah Wyle is no longer living with his wife, Tracy Warbin. A rep of him confirmed to People that the couple has separated after 11 years of marriage but a friend says they are "cooperative with each other and have put the interests of their children ahead of anything else."
In a statement rep Eddie Michaels said, "Tracy Wyle and Noah Wyle, who separated in late October 2009, have confirmed they have entered into a mediation process." Michaels added, "Neither has legally filed for divorce. Tracy and Noah live in separate residences; however their two children see both parents daily."
Noah and Tracy are parents to son Owen Strausser Speer Wyle who was born in 2002 and daughter Auden Wyle who was born in 2005. They met while on the set of 1997 movie "Myth of Fingerprints" where Tracy worked as the makeup artist.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival