'Inglourious Basterds' Wins Early at 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards
"Inglourious Basterds" has had its glorious moment at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards. Soon after the awards show was kicked off on Friday night, January 15, the movie has nabbed an award for Best Acting Ensemble. Additionally, the film's actor Christoph Waltz has won Best Supporting Actor prize.
Meanwhile, "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" has aided its star Mo'Nique to land Best Supporting Actress award. Also appearing on the stage was Saoirse Ronan who picked up Best Young Actor/Actress gong through her performance in "The Lovely Bones".
Some movies which also became the early winners were "Avatar" and "Up". The James Cameron's sci-fi was named Best Action Movie, while the Pixar's animation was honored with Best Animated Feature prize.
The 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards, which is presented by Broadcast Film Critics Association (BFCA), is currently held at the Hollywood Palladium. The show is hosted by Kristin Chenoweth and broadcast by VH1.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie