'Inglourious Basterds' Wins Early at 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards
"Inglourious Basterds" has had its glorious moment at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards. Soon after the awards show was kicked off on Friday night, January 15, the movie has nabbed an award for Best Acting Ensemble. Additionally, the film's actor Christoph Waltz has won Best Supporting Actor prize.
Meanwhile, "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" has aided its star Mo'Nique to land Best Supporting Actress award. Also appearing on the stage was Saoirse Ronan who picked up Best Young Actor/Actress gong through her performance in "The Lovely Bones".
Some movies which also became the early winners were "Avatar" and "Up". The James Cameron's sci-fi was named Best Action Movie, while the Pixar's animation was honored with Best Animated Feature prize.
The 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards, which is presented by Broadcast Film Critics Association (BFCA), is currently held at the Hollywood Palladium. The show is hosted by Kristin Chenoweth and broadcast by VH1.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy