'Inglourious Basterds' Wins Early at 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards
"Inglourious Basterds" has had its glorious moment at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards. Soon after the awards show was kicked off on Friday night, January 15, the movie has nabbed an award for Best Acting Ensemble. Additionally, the film's actor Christoph Waltz has won Best Supporting Actor prize.
Meanwhile, "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" has aided its star Mo'Nique to land Best Supporting Actress award. Also appearing on the stage was Saoirse Ronan who picked up Best Young Actor/Actress gong through her performance in "The Lovely Bones".
Some movies which also became the early winners were "Avatar" and "Up". The James Cameron's sci-fi was named Best Action Movie, while the Pixar's animation was honored with Best Animated Feature prize.
The 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards, which is presented by Broadcast Film Critics Association (BFCA), is currently held at the Hollywood Palladium. The show is hosted by Kristin Chenoweth and broadcast by VH1.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory