'Inglourious Basterds' Wins Early at 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards
"Inglourious Basterds" has had its glorious moment at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards. Soon after the awards show was kicked off on Friday night, January 15, the movie has nabbed an award for Best Acting Ensemble. Additionally, the film's actor Christoph Waltz has won Best Supporting Actor prize.
Meanwhile, "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" has aided its star Mo'Nique to land Best Supporting Actress award. Also appearing on the stage was Saoirse Ronan who picked up Best Young Actor/Actress gong through her performance in "The Lovely Bones".
Some movies which also became the early winners were "Avatar" and "Up". The James Cameron's sci-fi was named Best Action Movie, while the Pixar's animation was honored with Best Animated Feature prize.
The 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards, which is presented by Broadcast Film Critics Association (BFCA), is currently held at the Hollywood Palladium. The show is hosted by Kristin Chenoweth and broadcast by VH1.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'