'Inglourious Basterds' Wins Early at 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards
"Inglourious Basterds" has had its glorious moment at the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards. Soon after the awards show was kicked off on Friday night, January 15, the movie has nabbed an award for Best Acting Ensemble. Additionally, the film's actor Christoph Waltz has won Best Supporting Actor prize.
Meanwhile, "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" has aided its star Mo'Nique to land Best Supporting Actress award. Also appearing on the stage was Saoirse Ronan who picked up Best Young Actor/Actress gong through her performance in "The Lovely Bones".
Some movies which also became the early winners were "Avatar" and "Up". The James Cameron's sci-fi was named Best Action Movie, while the Pixar's animation was honored with Best Animated Feature prize.
The 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards, which is presented by Broadcast Film Critics Association (BFCA), is currently held at the Hollywood Palladium. The show is hosted by Kristin Chenoweth and broadcast by VH1.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala