Red Capet of 2010 Critics' Choice Awards Rolled Out, Nick Jonas Arrives in Suit
Performers, presenters and attendees of the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards have arrived at Los Angeles' the Hollywood Palladium to witness who will be taking home trophies at the event. Nick Jonas who will serve as the house band of the evening along with his side project The Administration, decks a bow tie and formal suit when arriving on the red carpet.
Other stars spotted coming to the show are young actress Bailee Madison who wears a one-shoulder long dress and actress Emily Blunt who dons Diego Dolcini shoes, Irit jewels and a Cecelia clutch. While Bailee comes alone, Emily is accompanied by her fiance John Krasinski who wears a Prada charcoal two-button suit with white popeline.
Similar to the Jonas Brothers' youngest member and Emily's fiance, Zac Efron also suits it up when walking down the red carpet and posing for the photographers. "I don't know what the chances are to be honest. I assume they're pretty slim. It's a long-shot but if it came down to it, it'd be a dream come true. What young actor wouldn't?" he commented on his chance of landing a role on the next "Spiderman" movie.
Host Kristin Chenoweth smiles as she stops and strikes a pose next to director Quentin Tarantino. Gabourey Sidibe, who gets Best Actress nomination for her work in "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" and Christoph Waltz, who is nominated for Best Supporting Actor for his work in "Inglourious Basterds" are present as well, along with Diane Kruger and Amy Poehler.
More Nick Jonas News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary