Red Capet of 2010 Critics' Choice Awards Rolled Out, Nick Jonas Arrives in Suit
Performers, presenters and attendees of the 15th Annual Critics' Choice Awards have arrived at Los Angeles' the Hollywood Palladium to witness who will be taking home trophies at the event. Nick Jonas who will serve as the house band of the evening along with his side project The Administration, decks a bow tie and formal suit when arriving on the red carpet.
Other stars spotted coming to the show are young actress Bailee Madison who wears a one-shoulder long dress and actress Emily Blunt who dons Diego Dolcini shoes, Irit jewels and a Cecelia clutch. While Bailee comes alone, Emily is accompanied by her fiance John Krasinski who wears a Prada charcoal two-button suit with white popeline.
Similar to the Jonas Brothers' youngest member and Emily's fiance, Zac Efron also suits it up when walking down the red carpet and posing for the photographers. "I don't know what the chances are to be honest. I assume they're pretty slim. It's a long-shot but if it came down to it, it'd be a dream come true. What young actor wouldn't?" he commented on his chance of landing a role on the next "Spiderman" movie.
Host Kristin Chenoweth smiles as she stops and strikes a pose next to director Quentin Tarantino. Gabourey Sidibe, who gets Best Actress nomination for her work in "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" and Christoph Waltz, who is nominated for Best Supporting Actor for his work in "Inglourious Basterds" are present as well, along with Diane Kruger and Amy Poehler.
More Nick Jonas News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce