Video: Jimmy Fallon Covers 'Pants on the Ground'
In the middle of NBC's late night shows' mess, Jimmy Fallon gave what the audience suppose to have on normal days, a laughter. The host of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" put on his Neil Young costume again to deliver an acoustic and mournful rendition of General Larry Platt's "Pants on the Ground". He previously covered the theme song of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" as the veteran singer.
Platt is the "American Idol" contestant whose self-penned song "Pants on the Ground" made him an overnight sensation after the Atlanta audition was aired on Wednesday, January 13. Judge Simon Cowell said after he sang the song, "I have a feeling it would be a hit."
Platt explained earlier this week that the song was inspired by a man whose pants fall below the hips. Thinking that it shows some kind of disrespect, Platt began chanting the song to the man to make him embarrassed. "Pants on the Ground" has since been covered by many on YouTube, and Ryan Seacrest played some of them for Platt to hear on his radio show.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO