Video: Jimmy Fallon Covers 'Pants on the Ground'
In the middle of NBC's late night shows' mess, Jimmy Fallon gave what the audience suppose to have on normal days, a laughter. The host of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" put on his Neil Young costume again to deliver an acoustic and mournful rendition of General Larry Platt's "Pants on the Ground". He previously covered the theme song of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" as the veteran singer.
Platt is the "American Idol" contestant whose self-penned song "Pants on the Ground" made him an overnight sensation after the Atlanta audition was aired on Wednesday, January 13. Judge Simon Cowell said after he sang the song, "I have a feeling it would be a hit."
Platt explained earlier this week that the song was inspired by a man whose pants fall below the hips. Thinking that it shows some kind of disrespect, Platt began chanting the song to the man to make him embarrassed. "Pants on the Ground" has since been covered by many on YouTube, and Ryan Seacrest played some of them for Platt to hear on his radio show.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill