Video: Jimmy Fallon Covers 'Pants on the Ground'
In the middle of NBC's late night shows' mess, Jimmy Fallon gave what the audience suppose to have on normal days, a laughter. The host of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" put on his Neil Young costume again to deliver an acoustic and mournful rendition of General Larry Platt's "Pants on the Ground". He previously covered the theme song of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" as the veteran singer.
Platt is the "American Idol" contestant whose self-penned song "Pants on the Ground" made him an overnight sensation after the Atlanta audition was aired on Wednesday, January 13. Judge Simon Cowell said after he sang the song, "I have a feeling it would be a hit."
Platt explained earlier this week that the song was inspired by a man whose pants fall below the hips. Thinking that it shows some kind of disrespect, Platt began chanting the song to the man to make him embarrassed. "Pants on the Ground" has since been covered by many on YouTube, and Ryan Seacrest played some of them for Platt to hear on his radio show.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'