'Smallville' May Be Delayed for Haiti Special
There is a huge possibility that "Smallville" will not return on The CW as scheduled. The network reportedly will participate in a telethon of "Hope for Haiti", a concert/charity event aired in multiple networks to raise fund for the victims of Haiti earthquake.
"Smallville" was set to air the remaining episodes of season 9 starting January 22 but the sudden tragedy has drawn celebrities to conduct a speedy program on the same date. There is no official statement yet from The CW but should it really happen then the highly-anticipated special episode "Absolute Justice" will also be delayed. The episode which will be wrapped in a TV movie format was scheduled to air on February 5.
Beside "Smallville", another show is also premiering on January 22. SyFy's "Caprica" is set to debut at 9/8c, but it is unclear whether the cable would also participate.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris