'Smallville' May Be Delayed for Haiti Special
There is a huge possibility that "Smallville" will not return on The CW as scheduled. The network reportedly will participate in a telethon of "Hope for Haiti", a concert/charity event aired in multiple networks to raise fund for the victims of Haiti earthquake.
"Smallville" was set to air the remaining episodes of season 9 starting January 22 but the sudden tragedy has drawn celebrities to conduct a speedy program on the same date. There is no official statement yet from The CW but should it really happen then the highly-anticipated special episode "Absolute Justice" will also be delayed. The episode which will be wrapped in a TV movie format was scheduled to air on February 5.
Beside "Smallville", another show is also premiering on January 22. SyFy's "Caprica" is set to debut at 9/8c, but it is unclear whether the cable would also participate.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism