'Smallville' May Be Delayed for Haiti Special
There is a huge possibility that "Smallville" will not return on The CW as scheduled. The network reportedly will participate in a telethon of "Hope for Haiti", a concert/charity event aired in multiple networks to raise fund for the victims of Haiti earthquake.
"Smallville" was set to air the remaining episodes of season 9 starting January 22 but the sudden tragedy has drawn celebrities to conduct a speedy program on the same date. There is no official statement yet from The CW but should it really happen then the highly-anticipated special episode "Absolute Justice" will also be delayed. The episode which will be wrapped in a TV movie format was scheduled to air on February 5.
Beside "Smallville", another show is also premiering on January 22. SyFy's "Caprica" is set to debut at 9/8c, but it is unclear whether the cable would also participate.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media