'Smallville' May Be Delayed for Haiti Special
There is a huge possibility that "Smallville" will not return on The CW as scheduled. The network reportedly will participate in a telethon of "Hope for Haiti", a concert/charity event aired in multiple networks to raise fund for the victims of Haiti earthquake.
"Smallville" was set to air the remaining episodes of season 9 starting January 22 but the sudden tragedy has drawn celebrities to conduct a speedy program on the same date. There is no official statement yet from The CW but should it really happen then the highly-anticipated special episode "Absolute Justice" will also be delayed. The episode which will be wrapped in a TV movie format was scheduled to air on February 5.
Beside "Smallville", another show is also premiering on January 22. SyFy's "Caprica" is set to debut at 9/8c, but it is unclear whether the cable would also participate.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards