Action Sci-Fi 'Tekken' Gets First International Trailer
The first look at martial arts film "Tekken" has been shared through a brand new international trailer. Highlighting the action scenes from the movie, the video gives a preview to the story of a young man who enters the last and greatest sporting event of all time to avenge the death of his mother.
In 2039, after World Wars destroy much of civilization, territories are no longer run by governments, but by corporations the mightiest of which is Tekken. In order to keep the masses down, Tekken sponsors the Iron Fist Tournament in which fighters compete to the death for ultimate glory and receive a lifetime of stardom and wealth.
The film will follow street fighter Jin Kazama, who joins the tournament to seek revenge of his mother's death that he blames upon Tekken's powerful and controlling Chairman, Heihachi Mishima. As he tries to getting close enough to Mishima by winning the tournament, Kazama begins to uncover his own past and inner demons as well as exposing a dark underbelly to Tekken that threatens the very existence of humanity.
Based on a popular fighting game series of the same name, "Tekken" is directed by Dwight H. Little. It stars Jon Foo as Jin Kazama, and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Heihachi Mishima. Also among the cast are Luke Goss and Gary Daniels. This action adventure movie will be released directly into DVD on March 4 in the U.K., while it is reported to be dropped in U.S. theaters on April 5.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame