Gun Siege Trapped Leona Lewis in L.A.
"The X Factor" champion Leona Lewis recently got another frightening experience when she was in Los Angeles with her mother and boyfriend. She came within a stone's throw of a gun siege on her way to Los Angeles international airport.
After stopping for drinks in Starbucks, the British singing star was stopped outside the coffee shop when suddenly two men brandishing guns jumped out of their car, right next to Leona. There were police officers in force surrounding the area and pushing bystanders to the ground. A source said, "Leona had been locked in her car by her security team and had to watch as her manager Nicola Carson was thrown on to the floor. They were both shaken. For Leona it brought back memories of last year's fan attack in London."
Lewis recently had some chains of bad luck. She previously suffered the trauma of a fan attack at a book signing in London. Afterward, she made another headline when she fell off her horse in early January and tore her ligament.
After the chaos cooled off, according to UK Mirror, Lewis told her friend, "It was really frightening, one minute we were stopping for drinks, the next there was police and guns everywhere. It came completely out of the blue and was absolutely terrifying. I really thought the guys might start shooting. I was shaking like a leaf afterwards."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media