'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Signed to Mercury Records
Matthew Morrison has inked a record deal with Mercury Records. The Will Schuester of hit TV series "Glee" will soon enter recording booth to start working on his debut album which is slated to come out later this fall.
Other details about the forthcoming release are yet to be disclosed. Back in October 2009, he told Access Hollywood about what he wants to record for an album. "I would consider it a classier Justin Timberlake album. It's going to be me and a big orchestra, but also with beats," he said.
Starring in musical "Glee" and being a veteran of Broadway, Matthew Morrison is no stranger to music. He is featured in several theme songs of the TV series which boost its compilation album charting on Hot 200, and has lent his vocal in such plays as "Footloose", "The Rocky Horror Show" and "The Light in the Piazza" among others.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'