'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Signed to Mercury Records
Matthew Morrison has inked a record deal with Mercury Records. The Will Schuester of hit TV series "Glee" will soon enter recording booth to start working on his debut album which is slated to come out later this fall.
Other details about the forthcoming release are yet to be disclosed. Back in October 2009, he told Access Hollywood about what he wants to record for an album. "I would consider it a classier Justin Timberlake album. It's going to be me and a big orchestra, but also with beats," he said.
Starring in musical "Glee" and being a veteran of Broadway, Matthew Morrison is no stranger to music. He is featured in several theme songs of the TV series which boost its compilation album charting on Hot 200, and has lent his vocal in such plays as "Footloose", "The Rocky Horror Show" and "The Light in the Piazza" among others.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl