'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Signed to Mercury Records
Matthew Morrison has inked a record deal with Mercury Records. The Will Schuester of hit TV series "Glee" will soon enter recording booth to start working on his debut album which is slated to come out later this fall.
Other details about the forthcoming release are yet to be disclosed. Back in October 2009, he told Access Hollywood about what he wants to record for an album. "I would consider it a classier Justin Timberlake album. It's going to be me and a big orchestra, but also with beats," he said.
Starring in musical "Glee" and being a veteran of Broadway, Matthew Morrison is no stranger to music. He is featured in several theme songs of the TV series which boost its compilation album charting on Hot 200, and has lent his vocal in such plays as "Footloose", "The Rocky Horror Show" and "The Light in the Piazza" among others.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard