'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Signed to Mercury Records
Matthew Morrison has inked a record deal with Mercury Records. The Will Schuester of hit TV series "Glee" will soon enter recording booth to start working on his debut album which is slated to come out later this fall.
Other details about the forthcoming release are yet to be disclosed. Back in October 2009, he told Access Hollywood about what he wants to record for an album. "I would consider it a classier Justin Timberlake album. It's going to be me and a big orchestra, but also with beats," he said.
Starring in musical "Glee" and being a veteran of Broadway, Matthew Morrison is no stranger to music. He is featured in several theme songs of the TV series which boost its compilation album charting on Hot 200, and has lent his vocal in such plays as "Footloose", "The Rocky Horror Show" and "The Light in the Piazza" among others.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'