'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Signed to Mercury Records
Matthew Morrison has inked a record deal with Mercury Records. The Will Schuester of hit TV series "Glee" will soon enter recording booth to start working on his debut album which is slated to come out later this fall.
Other details about the forthcoming release are yet to be disclosed. Back in October 2009, he told Access Hollywood about what he wants to record for an album. "I would consider it a classier Justin Timberlake album. It's going to be me and a big orchestra, but also with beats," he said.
Starring in musical "Glee" and being a veteran of Broadway, Matthew Morrison is no stranger to music. He is featured in several theme songs of the TV series which boost its compilation album charting on Hot 200, and has lent his vocal in such plays as "Footloose", "The Rocky Horror Show" and "The Light in the Piazza" among others.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert