'Bones' 5.12 Preview: Tracing Back JFK's Assassination
The next episode of "Bones" will interfere with American History. Booth and Brennan are on a mission to identify the cause of death of a very important person, whose bones are kept inside the Jeffersonian Lab. Analyzing the structure with computer technology, the team finds out that laying in front of them are the remains of John F. Kennedy.
Mr. White (guest star Richard T. Jones) and his team of government agents put the Jeffersonian Lab on lock down and demand that Brennan and her forensics team determine a cause of death for an unidentified, but highly classified set of remains. As the team gets to work, their findings lead them to suspect they are investigating one of the most famous presidential assassinations in history.
Meanwhile, Booth's boss, Andrew Hacker (guest star Diedrich Bader), helps him break into the lab and determine the motive behind the mystery investigation, and a frustrated Cam worries that Michelle may be keeping a big secret from her.
"The Proof in the Pudding" is set to air on January 21.
More Bones News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'