'Bones' 5.12 Preview: Tracing Back JFK's Assassination
The next episode of "Bones" will interfere with American History. Booth and Brennan are on a mission to identify the cause of death of a very important person, whose bones are kept inside the Jeffersonian Lab. Analyzing the structure with computer technology, the team finds out that laying in front of them are the remains of John F. Kennedy.
Mr. White (guest star Richard T. Jones) and his team of government agents put the Jeffersonian Lab on lock down and demand that Brennan and her forensics team determine a cause of death for an unidentified, but highly classified set of remains. As the team gets to work, their findings lead them to suspect they are investigating one of the most famous presidential assassinations in history.
Meanwhile, Booth's boss, Andrew Hacker (guest star Diedrich Bader), helps him break into the lab and determine the motive behind the mystery investigation, and a frustrated Cam worries that Michelle may be keeping a big secret from her.
"The Proof in the Pudding" is set to air on January 21.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly