Vanity Fair's Cast Photos of 'Wall Street 2' Unleashed
Vanity Fair magazine has taken some shots of the cast for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" to highlight "The Return of Gordon Gekko" on its February issue. Beside featuring the film's stars, Josh Brolin, Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf, and Carey Mulligan, one of the images also includes director Oliver Stone.
Additionally, the magazine has also released a behind the scenes footage of the photo session which was held on November 22 in New York City. The clip shows Annie Leibovitz taking the photos of Douglas and LaBeouf on a street.
"Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" is set 20 years after the first film. The modern-day story will again center on Gordon Gekko, who has recently been sprung from prison and re-emerges into a much more tumultuous financial world than the one he once lorded over.
Beside those who are featured in the image, the film also has Susan Sarandon, Vanessa Ferlito and Charlie Sheen joining the cast ensemble. 20th Century Fox plans to release the movie in the U.S. on April 23.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding