Vanity Fair's Cast Photos of 'Wall Street 2' Unleashed
Vanity Fair magazine has taken some shots of the cast for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" to highlight "The Return of Gordon Gekko" on its February issue. Beside featuring the film's stars, Josh Brolin, Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf, and Carey Mulligan, one of the images also includes director Oliver Stone.
Additionally, the magazine has also released a behind the scenes footage of the photo session which was held on November 22 in New York City. The clip shows Annie Leibovitz taking the photos of Douglas and LaBeouf on a street.
"Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" is set 20 years after the first film. The modern-day story will again center on Gordon Gekko, who has recently been sprung from prison and re-emerges into a much more tumultuous financial world than the one he once lorded over.
Beside those who are featured in the image, the film also has Susan Sarandon, Vanessa Ferlito and Charlie Sheen joining the cast ensemble. 20th Century Fox plans to release the movie in the U.S. on April 23.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'