Vanity Fair's Cast Photos of 'Wall Street 2' Unleashed
Vanity Fair magazine has taken some shots of the cast for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" to highlight "The Return of Gordon Gekko" on its February issue. Beside featuring the film's stars, Josh Brolin, Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf, and Carey Mulligan, one of the images also includes director Oliver Stone.
Additionally, the magazine has also released a behind the scenes footage of the photo session which was held on November 22 in New York City. The clip shows Annie Leibovitz taking the photos of Douglas and LaBeouf on a street.
"Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" is set 20 years after the first film. The modern-day story will again center on Gordon Gekko, who has recently been sprung from prison and re-emerges into a much more tumultuous financial world than the one he once lorded over.
Beside those who are featured in the image, the film also has Susan Sarandon, Vanessa Ferlito and Charlie Sheen joining the cast ensemble. 20th Century Fox plans to release the movie in the U.S. on April 23.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'