Vanity Fair's Cast Photos of 'Wall Street 2' Unleashed
Vanity Fair magazine has taken some shots of the cast for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" to highlight "The Return of Gordon Gekko" on its February issue. Beside featuring the film's stars, Josh Brolin, Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf, and Carey Mulligan, one of the images also includes director Oliver Stone.
Additionally, the magazine has also released a behind the scenes footage of the photo session which was held on November 22 in New York City. The clip shows Annie Leibovitz taking the photos of Douglas and LaBeouf on a street.
"Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" is set 20 years after the first film. The modern-day story will again center on Gordon Gekko, who has recently been sprung from prison and re-emerges into a much more tumultuous financial world than the one he once lorded over.
Beside those who are featured in the image, the film also has Susan Sarandon, Vanessa Ferlito and Charlie Sheen joining the cast ensemble. 20th Century Fox plans to release the movie in the U.S. on April 23.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son