Vanity Fair's Cast Photos of 'Wall Street 2' Unleashed
Vanity Fair magazine has taken some shots of the cast for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" to highlight "The Return of Gordon Gekko" on its February issue. Beside featuring the film's stars, Josh Brolin, Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf, and Carey Mulligan, one of the images also includes director Oliver Stone.
Additionally, the magazine has also released a behind the scenes footage of the photo session which was held on November 22 in New York City. The clip shows Annie Leibovitz taking the photos of Douglas and LaBeouf on a street.
"Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" is set 20 years after the first film. The modern-day story will again center on Gordon Gekko, who has recently been sprung from prison and re-emerges into a much more tumultuous financial world than the one he once lorded over.
Beside those who are featured in the image, the film also has Susan Sarandon, Vanessa Ferlito and Charlie Sheen joining the cast ensemble. 20th Century Fox plans to release the movie in the U.S. on April 23.
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online