Holly Madison Gets Her Own Reality Series
From sharing the screen with two other Playboy bunnies, Holly Madison gets her big break by securing a deal to have her solo show. E! Entertainment Television announced that it has ordered eight half-hour episodes of a docusoap that follows the former "Girls Next Door" star.
Madison is currently working and playing in Las Vegas, and the show which will be called "Holly's World" will capture her both on-stage and off-. "Audiences fell in love with Holly on E! and fans are eager to follow her next chapter," Lisa Berger, Executive VP Entertainment Programming, said. "The series will feature Holly and her family of friends as they take on new loves, careers and ambitions together."
The network plans to release it in summer this year. "Holly's World" will thus be the second spin-off to "Girls Next Door" following Kendra Wilkinson's "Kendra". Bridget Marquardt remains the only "Girls" cast who hasn't got her own show.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!