Holly Madison Gets Her Own Reality Series
From sharing the screen with two other Playboy bunnies, Holly Madison gets her big break by securing a deal to have her solo show. E! Entertainment Television announced that it has ordered eight half-hour episodes of a docusoap that follows the former "Girls Next Door" star.
Madison is currently working and playing in Las Vegas, and the show which will be called "Holly's World" will capture her both on-stage and off-. "Audiences fell in love with Holly on E! and fans are eager to follow her next chapter," Lisa Berger, Executive VP Entertainment Programming, said. "The series will feature Holly and her family of friends as they take on new loves, careers and ambitions together."
The network plans to release it in summer this year. "Holly's World" will thus be the second spin-off to "Girls Next Door" following Kendra Wilkinson's "Kendra". Bridget Marquardt remains the only "Girls" cast who hasn't got her own show.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'