Holly Madison Gets Her Own Reality Series
From sharing the screen with two other Playboy bunnies, Holly Madison gets her big break by securing a deal to have her solo show. E! Entertainment Television announced that it has ordered eight half-hour episodes of a docusoap that follows the former "Girls Next Door" star.
Madison is currently working and playing in Las Vegas, and the show which will be called "Holly's World" will capture her both on-stage and off-. "Audiences fell in love with Holly on E! and fans are eager to follow her next chapter," Lisa Berger, Executive VP Entertainment Programming, said. "The series will feature Holly and her family of friends as they take on new loves, careers and ambitions together."
The network plans to release it in summer this year. "Holly's World" will thus be the second spin-off to "Girls Next Door" following Kendra Wilkinson's "Kendra". Bridget Marquardt remains the only "Girls" cast who hasn't got her own show.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences