Holly Madison Gets Her Own Reality Series
From sharing the screen with two other Playboy bunnies, Holly Madison gets her big break by securing a deal to have her solo show. E! Entertainment Television announced that it has ordered eight half-hour episodes of a docusoap that follows the former "Girls Next Door" star.
Madison is currently working and playing in Las Vegas, and the show which will be called "Holly's World" will capture her both on-stage and off-. "Audiences fell in love with Holly on E! and fans are eager to follow her next chapter," Lisa Berger, Executive VP Entertainment Programming, said. "The series will feature Holly and her family of friends as they take on new loves, careers and ambitions together."
The network plans to release it in summer this year. "Holly's World" will thus be the second spin-off to "Girls Next Door" following Kendra Wilkinson's "Kendra". Bridget Marquardt remains the only "Girls" cast who hasn't got her own show.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian