Holly Madison Gets Her Own Reality Series
From sharing the screen with two other Playboy bunnies, Holly Madison gets her big break by securing a deal to have her solo show. E! Entertainment Television announced that it has ordered eight half-hour episodes of a docusoap that follows the former "Girls Next Door" star.
Madison is currently working and playing in Las Vegas, and the show which will be called "Holly's World" will capture her both on-stage and off-. "Audiences fell in love with Holly on E! and fans are eager to follow her next chapter," Lisa Berger, Executive VP Entertainment Programming, said. "The series will feature Holly and her family of friends as they take on new loves, careers and ambitions together."
The network plans to release it in summer this year. "Holly's World" will thus be the second spin-off to "Girls Next Door" following Kendra Wilkinson's "Kendra". Bridget Marquardt remains the only "Girls" cast who hasn't got her own show.
More Holly Madison News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami