Jim Carrey's 'I Love You Phillip Morris' Drops New Trailer
Another preview to R-rated movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" has been shared through a new trailer. Opened with a narration by Jim Carrey's Steve Russell who introduces himself, the video first highlights how he becomes a con artist and impostor which leads him meeting the love of his life.
Russell is a local Texas policeman turns to cons and fraud to allow him to change his lifestyle. His actions land himself in Texas' prison, where he meets and falls in love with fellow inmate Ewan McGregor's Phillip Morris. After Morris is released from prison, Russell escapes from prison four times doing whatever he can like faking his own death only to meet his lover.
Adapated from a book by Steve McVicker entitled "I Love You Phillip Morris: A True Story of Life, Love, and Prison Breaks", the film reportedly had a difficulty finding a U.S. distributor due to its homosexual content. Consolidated Pictures Group recently nabbed the distribution rights to the film and planned to release it in limited U.S. theaters on March 26.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism