Jim Carrey's 'I Love You Phillip Morris' Drops New Trailer
Another preview to R-rated movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" has been shared through a new trailer. Opened with a narration by Jim Carrey's Steve Russell who introduces himself, the video first highlights how he becomes a con artist and impostor which leads him meeting the love of his life.
Russell is a local Texas policeman turns to cons and fraud to allow him to change his lifestyle. His actions land himself in Texas' prison, where he meets and falls in love with fellow inmate Ewan McGregor's Phillip Morris. After Morris is released from prison, Russell escapes from prison four times doing whatever he can like faking his own death only to meet his lover.
Adapated from a book by Steve McVicker entitled "I Love You Phillip Morris: A True Story of Life, Love, and Prison Breaks", the film reportedly had a difficulty finding a U.S. distributor due to its homosexual content. Consolidated Pictures Group recently nabbed the distribution rights to the film and planned to release it in limited U.S. theaters on March 26.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd