Jim Carrey's 'I Love You Phillip Morris' Drops New Trailer
Another preview to R-rated movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" has been shared through a new trailer. Opened with a narration by Jim Carrey's Steve Russell who introduces himself, the video first highlights how he becomes a con artist and impostor which leads him meeting the love of his life.
Russell is a local Texas policeman turns to cons and fraud to allow him to change his lifestyle. His actions land himself in Texas' prison, where he meets and falls in love with fellow inmate Ewan McGregor's Phillip Morris. After Morris is released from prison, Russell escapes from prison four times doing whatever he can like faking his own death only to meet his lover.
Adapated from a book by Steve McVicker entitled "I Love You Phillip Morris: A True Story of Life, Love, and Prison Breaks", the film reportedly had a difficulty finding a U.S. distributor due to its homosexual content. Consolidated Pictures Group recently nabbed the distribution rights to the film and planned to release it in limited U.S. theaters on March 26.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival