Jim Carrey's 'I Love You Phillip Morris' Drops New Trailer
Another preview to R-rated movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" has been shared through a new trailer. Opened with a narration by Jim Carrey's Steve Russell who introduces himself, the video first highlights how he becomes a con artist and impostor which leads him meeting the love of his life.
Russell is a local Texas policeman turns to cons and fraud to allow him to change his lifestyle. His actions land himself in Texas' prison, where he meets and falls in love with fellow inmate Ewan McGregor's Phillip Morris. After Morris is released from prison, Russell escapes from prison four times doing whatever he can like faking his own death only to meet his lover.
Adapated from a book by Steve McVicker entitled "I Love You Phillip Morris: A True Story of Life, Love, and Prison Breaks", the film reportedly had a difficulty finding a U.S. distributor due to its homosexual content. Consolidated Pictures Group recently nabbed the distribution rights to the film and planned to release it in limited U.S. theaters on March 26.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie