Jim Carrey's 'I Love You Phillip Morris' Drops New Trailer
Another preview to R-rated movie "I Love You Phillip Morris" has been shared through a new trailer. Opened with a narration by Jim Carrey's Steve Russell who introduces himself, the video first highlights how he becomes a con artist and impostor which leads him meeting the love of his life.
Russell is a local Texas policeman turns to cons and fraud to allow him to change his lifestyle. His actions land himself in Texas' prison, where he meets and falls in love with fellow inmate Ewan McGregor's Phillip Morris. After Morris is released from prison, Russell escapes from prison four times doing whatever he can like faking his own death only to meet his lover.
Adapated from a book by Steve McVicker entitled "I Love You Phillip Morris: A True Story of Life, Love, and Prison Breaks", the film reportedly had a difficulty finding a U.S. distributor due to its homosexual content. Consolidated Pictures Group recently nabbed the distribution rights to the film and planned to release it in limited U.S. theaters on March 26.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry