Alexis Bledel's 'The Good Guy' Welcomes First Trailer
A trailer for romantic comedy "The Good Guy" has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of Apple, the video gives a preview to the story of an ambitious young woman who is torn apart between her boyfriend and his working partner.
Urban conservationist Beth has a sexy, young Wall Street hot-shot named Tommy as her boyfriend. But just as everything seems to be falling into place, complications arise in the form of Tommy's sensitive and handsome co-worker Daniel. Beth soon learns that the game of love in the big city is a lot like Wall Street - high risk, high reward and everybody has an angle.
Giving a true insider view of the culture of Wall Street and explores what it means to be 'good' in that world, "The Good Guy" has Alexis Bledel starring as Beth. Meanwhile, Tommy and Daniel are portrayed by Scott Porter and Bryan Greenberg respectively. The movie, which is directed and written by Julio DePietro, will hit limited U.S. theaters on February 19.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards