Alexis Bledel's 'The Good Guy' Welcomes First Trailer
A trailer for romantic comedy "The Good Guy" has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of Apple, the video gives a preview to the story of an ambitious young woman who is torn apart between her boyfriend and his working partner.
Urban conservationist Beth has a sexy, young Wall Street hot-shot named Tommy as her boyfriend. But just as everything seems to be falling into place, complications arise in the form of Tommy's sensitive and handsome co-worker Daniel. Beth soon learns that the game of love in the big city is a lot like Wall Street - high risk, high reward and everybody has an angle.
Giving a true insider view of the culture of Wall Street and explores what it means to be 'good' in that world, "The Good Guy" has Alexis Bledel starring as Beth. Meanwhile, Tommy and Daniel are portrayed by Scott Porter and Bryan Greenberg respectively. The movie, which is directed and written by Julio DePietro, will hit limited U.S. theaters on February 19.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen