Alexis Bledel's 'The Good Guy' Welcomes First Trailer
A trailer for romantic comedy "The Good Guy" has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of Apple, the video gives a preview to the story of an ambitious young woman who is torn apart between her boyfriend and his working partner.
Urban conservationist Beth has a sexy, young Wall Street hot-shot named Tommy as her boyfriend. But just as everything seems to be falling into place, complications arise in the form of Tommy's sensitive and handsome co-worker Daniel. Beth soon learns that the game of love in the big city is a lot like Wall Street - high risk, high reward and everybody has an angle.
Giving a true insider view of the culture of Wall Street and explores what it means to be 'good' in that world, "The Good Guy" has Alexis Bledel starring as Beth. Meanwhile, Tommy and Daniel are portrayed by Scott Porter and Bryan Greenberg respectively. The movie, which is directed and written by Julio DePietro, will hit limited U.S. theaters on February 19.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO