Alexis Bledel's 'The Good Guy' Welcomes First Trailer
A trailer for romantic comedy "The Good Guy" has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of Apple, the video gives a preview to the story of an ambitious young woman who is torn apart between her boyfriend and his working partner.
Urban conservationist Beth has a sexy, young Wall Street hot-shot named Tommy as her boyfriend. But just as everything seems to be falling into place, complications arise in the form of Tommy's sensitive and handsome co-worker Daniel. Beth soon learns that the game of love in the big city is a lot like Wall Street - high risk, high reward and everybody has an angle.
Giving a true insider view of the culture of Wall Street and explores what it means to be 'good' in that world, "The Good Guy" has Alexis Bledel starring as Beth. Meanwhile, Tommy and Daniel are portrayed by Scott Porter and Bryan Greenberg respectively. The movie, which is directed and written by Julio DePietro, will hit limited U.S. theaters on February 19.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film