Muse's 'Resistance' Music Video Arrives in Full
The "Resistance" music video take Muse's fans to one of the band's concerts during their 2009 tour. Directed by Wayne Isham, it documents the time concertgoers were lining up to get tickets and be the first to get inside the concert venue. Then, it rolls the footage of the band's live performance.
"Resistance" comes from Muse's latest studio installment of the same title, "The Resistance" which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200. A traveling show in support of the album has been launched across the globe since 2009 and is yet to be wrapped.
On January 15, they will be rocking Big Day Out in New Zealand and performing in five other Big Day Outs in Australia. After singing in Singapore and Hongkong, this band will return to U.S. for a number of shows. Complete details about Muse's forthcoming gigs can be obtained on their official site.
Muse's "Resistance" music video
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'