Muse's 'Resistance' Music Video Arrives in Full
The "Resistance" music video take Muse's fans to one of the band's concerts during their 2009 tour. Directed by Wayne Isham, it documents the time concertgoers were lining up to get tickets and be the first to get inside the concert venue. Then, it rolls the footage of the band's live performance.
"Resistance" comes from Muse's latest studio installment of the same title, "The Resistance" which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200. A traveling show in support of the album has been launched across the globe since 2009 and is yet to be wrapped.
On January 15, they will be rocking Big Day Out in New Zealand and performing in five other Big Day Outs in Australia. After singing in Singapore and Hongkong, this band will return to U.S. for a number of shows. Complete details about Muse's forthcoming gigs can be obtained on their official site.
Muse's "Resistance" music video
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto