Muse's 'Resistance' Music Video Arrives in Full
The "Resistance" music video take Muse's fans to one of the band's concerts during their 2009 tour. Directed by Wayne Isham, it documents the time concertgoers were lining up to get tickets and be the first to get inside the concert venue. Then, it rolls the footage of the band's live performance.
"Resistance" comes from Muse's latest studio installment of the same title, "The Resistance" which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200. A traveling show in support of the album has been launched across the globe since 2009 and is yet to be wrapped.
On January 15, they will be rocking Big Day Out in New Zealand and performing in five other Big Day Outs in Australia. After singing in Singapore and Hongkong, this band will return to U.S. for a number of shows. Complete details about Muse's forthcoming gigs can be obtained on their official site.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen