Muse's 'Resistance' Music Video Arrives in Full
The "Resistance" music video take Muse's fans to one of the band's concerts during their 2009 tour. Directed by Wayne Isham, it documents the time concertgoers were lining up to get tickets and be the first to get inside the concert venue. Then, it rolls the footage of the band's live performance.
"Resistance" comes from Muse's latest studio installment of the same title, "The Resistance" which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200. A traveling show in support of the album has been launched across the globe since 2009 and is yet to be wrapped.
On January 15, they will be rocking Big Day Out in New Zealand and performing in five other Big Day Outs in Australia. After singing in Singapore and Hongkong, this band will return to U.S. for a number of shows. Complete details about Muse's forthcoming gigs can be obtained on their official site.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!