Muse's 'Resistance' Music Video Arrives in Full
The "Resistance" music video take Muse's fans to one of the band's concerts during their 2009 tour. Directed by Wayne Isham, it documents the time concertgoers were lining up to get tickets and be the first to get inside the concert venue. Then, it rolls the footage of the band's live performance.
"Resistance" comes from Muse's latest studio installment of the same title, "The Resistance" which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200. A traveling show in support of the album has been launched across the globe since 2009 and is yet to be wrapped.
On January 15, they will be rocking Big Day Out in New Zealand and performing in five other Big Day Outs in Australia. After singing in Singapore and Hongkong, this band will return to U.S. for a number of shows. Complete details about Muse's forthcoming gigs can be obtained on their official site.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked