Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Added to Presenters Line-Up of 2010 Grammys
After revealing via Twitter that Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Norah Jones, LL Cool J and Carlos Santana will be presenting awards at the 52nd Annual Grammys, organizers issued a press release announcing Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus will be joining the already star-studded presenters ensemble. The "My World" singer and "Hannah Montana" star will hand out trophies at a gala ceremony on January 31.
Other stars booked to announce the 2010 Grammy winners include "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell and "Transformers" actor Josh Duhamel. Moreover, "La Copa De La Vida" hitmaker Ricky Martin and The Beatles' former drummer Ringo Starr are also tapped as presenters.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are scheduled to perform.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes