Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Added to Presenters Line-Up of 2010 Grammys
After revealing via Twitter that Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Norah Jones, LL Cool J and Carlos Santana will be presenting awards at the 52nd Annual Grammys, organizers issued a press release announcing Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus will be joining the already star-studded presenters ensemble. The "My World" singer and "Hannah Montana" star will hand out trophies at a gala ceremony on January 31.
Other stars booked to announce the 2010 Grammy winners include "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell and "Transformers" actor Josh Duhamel. Moreover, "La Copa De La Vida" hitmaker Ricky Martin and The Beatles' former drummer Ringo Starr are also tapped as presenters.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are scheduled to perform.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'