Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Added to Presenters Line-Up of 2010 Grammys
After revealing via Twitter that Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Norah Jones, LL Cool J and Carlos Santana will be presenting awards at the 52nd Annual Grammys, organizers issued a press release announcing Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus will be joining the already star-studded presenters ensemble. The "My World" singer and "Hannah Montana" star will hand out trophies at a gala ceremony on January 31.
Other stars booked to announce the 2010 Grammy winners include "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell and "Transformers" actor Josh Duhamel. Moreover, "La Copa De La Vida" hitmaker Ricky Martin and The Beatles' former drummer Ringo Starr are also tapped as presenters.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are scheduled to perform.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius