Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Added to Presenters Line-Up of 2010 Grammys
After revealing via Twitter that Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Norah Jones, LL Cool J and Carlos Santana will be presenting awards at the 52nd Annual Grammys, organizers issued a press release announcing Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus will be joining the already star-studded presenters ensemble. The "My World" singer and "Hannah Montana" star will hand out trophies at a gala ceremony on January 31.
Other stars booked to announce the 2010 Grammy winners include "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell and "Transformers" actor Josh Duhamel. Moreover, "La Copa De La Vida" hitmaker Ricky Martin and The Beatles' former drummer Ringo Starr are also tapped as presenters.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are scheduled to perform.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?