Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Added to Presenters Line-Up of 2010 Grammys
After revealing via Twitter that Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Norah Jones, LL Cool J and Carlos Santana will be presenting awards at the 52nd Annual Grammys, organizers issued a press release announcing Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus will be joining the already star-studded presenters ensemble. The "My World" singer and "Hannah Montana" star will hand out trophies at a gala ceremony on January 31.
Other stars booked to announce the 2010 Grammy winners include "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actress Kristen Bell and "Transformers" actor Josh Duhamel. Moreover, "La Copa De La Vida" hitmaker Ricky Martin and The Beatles' former drummer Ringo Starr are also tapped as presenters.
2010 Grammy Awards will be aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles on January 31. Lady GaGa, Pink, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi are scheduled to perform.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'