Kellan Lutz Gets New Competitor for 'Conan' Role
It seems that there is still a long way for Millennium before deciding who will be cast in their upcoming film "Conan". After being reported to have been considering Kellan Lutz or Jason Momoa to be the potential star for the movie, the studio and its partner Lionsgate Films allegedly have added another actor on their list.
The news was first broken by Deadline Hollywood, which failed to reveal the name of the new contender and only mentioned "another unnamed but better established actor." The unknown actor will be up against Lutz and Momoa to play the title character, Conan, who was previously portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1982 "Conan the Barbarian".
Kellan Lutz received sudden rise of fame after playing Emmet Cullen in "Twilight". He can next be seen in horror thriller "A Nightmare on Elm Street" which will be released on April 20 in the U.S.
Meanwhile, Jason Momoa is a Hawaiian actor who previously starred in TV series "Baywatch" as Jason Ioane. He also appeared in drama-comedy series "The Game" before the show was canceled on May 20, 2009.
"Conan" will center its story on iconic figure Conan the Cimmerian and his adventures across the continent of Hyboria. The film is scheduled to kick off production on March 15 in Bulgaria with Marcus Nispel set to direct.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert