Kellan Lutz Gets New Competitor for 'Conan' Role
It seems that there is still a long way for Millennium before deciding who will be cast in their upcoming film "Conan". After being reported to have been considering Kellan Lutz or Jason Momoa to be the potential star for the movie, the studio and its partner Lionsgate Films allegedly have added another actor on their list.
The news was first broken by Deadline Hollywood, which failed to reveal the name of the new contender and only mentioned "another unnamed but better established actor." The unknown actor will be up against Lutz and Momoa to play the title character, Conan, who was previously portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1982 "Conan the Barbarian".
Kellan Lutz received sudden rise of fame after playing Emmet Cullen in "Twilight". He can next be seen in horror thriller "A Nightmare on Elm Street" which will be released on April 20 in the U.S.
Meanwhile, Jason Momoa is a Hawaiian actor who previously starred in TV series "Baywatch" as Jason Ioane. He also appeared in drama-comedy series "The Game" before the show was canceled on May 20, 2009.
"Conan" will center its story on iconic figure Conan the Cimmerian and his adventures across the continent of Hyboria. The film is scheduled to kick off production on March 15 in Bulgaria with Marcus Nispel set to direct.
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere