Scarf Leads Police to Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's House
American reality personality Heidi Montag's pink Hermes scarf is the cause of incident. Police got the report of possible kidnapping allegations of Montag. It all started when she walked into her house by covering her face with her scarf. Montag and husband Spencer Pratt's neighbor was concerned that she was in danger and called the police.
The misunderstanding was finally cleared up after the police detained one of Pratt's employees. Montag released a statement to People, "We're grateful this was only a false alarm and I just had my pink Hermes scarf over me. A neighbor was concerned and called the police. We're thankful to the LAPD for their response and making sure we were safe."
Montag recently made a headline news about her addiction to plastic surgery. According to People, she confessed to going under the knife a second time and having 10 procedures in one day.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture