Scarf Leads Police to Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's House
American reality personality Heidi Montag's pink Hermes scarf is the cause of incident. Police got the report of possible kidnapping allegations of Montag. It all started when she walked into her house by covering her face with her scarf. Montag and husband Spencer Pratt's neighbor was concerned that she was in danger and called the police.
The misunderstanding was finally cleared up after the police detained one of Pratt's employees. Montag released a statement to People, "We're grateful this was only a false alarm and I just had my pink Hermes scarf over me. A neighbor was concerned and called the police. We're thankful to the LAPD for their response and making sure we were safe."
Montag recently made a headline news about her addiction to plastic surgery. According to People, she confessed to going under the knife a second time and having 10 procedures in one day.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account