Scarf Leads Police to Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's House
American reality personality Heidi Montag's pink Hermes scarf is the cause of incident. Police got the report of possible kidnapping allegations of Montag. It all started when she walked into her house by covering her face with her scarf. Montag and husband Spencer Pratt's neighbor was concerned that she was in danger and called the police.
The misunderstanding was finally cleared up after the police detained one of Pratt's employees. Montag released a statement to People, "We're grateful this was only a false alarm and I just had my pink Hermes scarf over me. A neighbor was concerned and called the police. We're thankful to the LAPD for their response and making sure we were safe."
Montag recently made a headline news about her addiction to plastic surgery. According to People, she confessed to going under the knife a second time and having 10 procedures in one day.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic