Scarf Leads Police to Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's House
American reality personality Heidi Montag's pink Hermes scarf is the cause of incident. Police got the report of possible kidnapping allegations of Montag. It all started when she walked into her house by covering her face with her scarf. Montag and husband Spencer Pratt's neighbor was concerned that she was in danger and called the police.
The misunderstanding was finally cleared up after the police detained one of Pratt's employees. Montag released a statement to People, "We're grateful this was only a false alarm and I just had my pink Hermes scarf over me. A neighbor was concerned and called the police. We're thankful to the LAPD for their response and making sure we were safe."
Montag recently made a headline news about her addiction to plastic surgery. According to People, she confessed to going under the knife a second time and having 10 procedures in one day.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'