Scarf Leads Police to Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's House
American reality personality Heidi Montag's pink Hermes scarf is the cause of incident. Police got the report of possible kidnapping allegations of Montag. It all started when she walked into her house by covering her face with her scarf. Montag and husband Spencer Pratt's neighbor was concerned that she was in danger and called the police.
The misunderstanding was finally cleared up after the police detained one of Pratt's employees. Montag released a statement to People, "We're grateful this was only a false alarm and I just had my pink Hermes scarf over me. A neighbor was concerned and called the police. We're thankful to the LAPD for their response and making sure we were safe."
Montag recently made a headline news about her addiction to plastic surgery. According to People, she confessed to going under the knife a second time and having 10 procedures in one day.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger